Rate the trophy difficulty  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_85.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 8.33

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Labartu

I'm in doubt. From one point of view it looks not to hard, just quite time-consuming (max out all characters and plat will be easy ^^)

From the other it seems like a really hard plat cuz it'll be difficult (especially in Belgium, where this kind of games are quite unpopular) to find

a) enough VITA-friends

b) enough VITA-friends with Dynasty Warrior's Next

(for the ad-hoc torphy)

I'll w8 with the rating until I'm more familiar with the game.

• 2 weeks later...

For the net difficulty, l will vote a 4/10. Only the sudden encounters are a bit tricky. Other trophies, excluding coalition related trophies, are just time consuming. l got the plat at around 100 hours.

However due to the face to face limitation of coalition mode, l think some people may have difficulty of finding 3 other partners. So finally l voted a 9/10.

For the net difficulty, l will vote a 4/10. Only the sudden encounters are a bit tricky. Other trophies, excluding coalition related trophies, are just time consuming. l got the plat at around 100 hours.

However due to the face to face limitation of coalition mode, l think some people may have difficulty of finding 3 other partners. So finally l voted a 9/10.

You actually were able to find 3 other people to help you get rank S on all coalition mode stages?

yes, l live in Hong Kong so it is not hard for me to find partners playing the coalition mode.

want to ask, there's one Hidden trophy after Jack of All Trades and before Card Collector, what is the trophy? haven't got the info for that

and how to unlock/requirements?

want to ask, there's one Hidden trophy after Jack of All Trades and before Card Collector, what is the trophy? haven't got the info for that

and how to unlock/requirements?

That bronze trophy requires you to pass all the four coalition modes, lf you manage to get the four coalition items, you will get this trophy eventually.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
So does the ad-hoc trophies require 4 people, not 2, to be playing locally at the same time? also,are there any online trophies? i didn't see any but just double checking.

Yeah you'll need four people the requirements are to high for two people. There are no online trophies because there really isn't a online mode.

I haven't voted yet but it gets a ten from me because those coalition items are impossible to get.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

After 1 year and 5 months, I finally got the Platinum ! :dance:

I voted 8 because of Chaos difficulty for some items and because of S Rank in Ad Hoc mode. We were 4 players and it was already hard, especially Sentinel so I think it will be nearly impossible with only 3 players or with a lot of luck and many tries !

• 3 months later...

Voted this a 9.

As mentioned, finding 2-3 other friends to play this with will make or break ya for 1.

Also as Morghal mentioned, the Chaos duels and levels can be hard.

Also the amount of grinding to get all the officer cards, weapons, oaths, and marriages is insane. Drove me crazy! I folded my check list into 4 sections so it didn't look so massive.