Dynasty Warriors Next - Trophy List

Pesico

Dynasty Warriors Next comes with 1 Platinum, 3 Gold, 6 Silver, 20 Bronze and 19 hidden trophies. Enjoy!

True Warrior of the Three Kingdoms (P)

Obtained all trophies.

New Recruit (B)

Created a save data file.

17 Hidden Trophies.

The Path of Ambition (B)

Cleared the Conquest Mode a total of 5 times.

Ambition Personified (S)

Cleared the Conquest Mode a total of 50 times.

Say Cheese (B)

Took a picture using the Musou Snapshot feature of the Gala Mode.

2 Hidden Trophies.

Card Collector (G)

Obtained all of the available Officer Cards.

Weapons Collector (S)

Obtained all of the available weapons.

Equipment Collector (B)

Obtained all of the available growth items.

Armor Collector (B)

Obtained all of the available armor.

Orb Collector (B)

Obtained all of the available orbs.

Movie Collector (B)

Viewed all of the movies in the game.

The Great Creator (S)

Obtained all of the available Edit Character parts.

Character Collector (B)

Created 10 Edit Characters.

Master of the Kingdom (B)

Earned 100,000 Exp.

Master of the Realm (B)

Earned 500,000 Exp.

Master of the Land (S)

Earned 1,000,000 Exp.

Family Ties (G)

Formed a sworn oath with all of the officers.

Master Matchmaker (G)

Formed a marriage pact with all of the officers.

Friends to the End (B)

Formed a sworn oath with another officer.

An Everlasting Love (B)

Formed a marriage pact with another officer.

Benevolent Ruler (B)

Achieved the best possible Governance Rating.

Malevolent Ruler (B)

Achieved the worst possible Governance Rating.

The God of War (S)

Defeated more than 100,000 enemies.

Army of One (B)

Defeated 1,000 enemies in one battle.

Unrivaled Warrior (B)

Defeated 3,000 enemies in one battle.

Untouchable (B)

Completed a battle in either Campaign Mode, or Conquest Mode without taking any damage.

Combo Master (B)

Completed a 500 hit combo.

You Can Pursue Lu Bu (B)

Defeated Lu Bu in the Campaign Mode.

Seasoned Veteran (B)

Successfully completed all of the Sudden Encounters.

Eyes in the Back of Your Head (S)

Successfully completed all of the Sudden Encounters with the best possible rating.

• 2 weeks later...
the 'Equipment Collector', ad-hoc needed.

aww that sucks so including yourself you need a total of 3 people with their own copy of the game right beside you all at the same time or do you just have to ad hoc link with a total of two different players that have the game and different times because i don't think i can't get 3 people around my area for are going to get a vita let alone be interested in dw like me. and does this game have online support or does it just have ad hoc?

Edited by Rikuson1

Have got the game, if you want to get the plat, you need to play the game with 3 guys face to face.

Well that sucks now I'm not going to get the platinum. So it needs to be ad-hoc and not online? Like Rikuson1 asked can it be at different times because I doubt I'll meet three people at the same time playing the same game. Maybe they'll change it for the US release the DW franchise isn't really that popular here.

aww that sucks so including yourself you need a total of 3 people with their own copy of the game right beside you all at the same time or do you just have to ad hoc link with a total of two different players that have the game and different times because i don't think i can't get 3 people around my area for are going to get a vita let alone be interested in dw like me. and does this game have online support or does it just have ad hoc?

No online support right now.

What do you mean by "right now" is the feature on the game and it's just not working right now? or is it not in the game at all and when you meant right now you meant maybe it'll be in future warrior vita titles?

It's not in the game.

Or Koei will make a update for it? I am not sure:whistle:

• 2 weeks later...
well, i don't know for sure why that trophy requires other players but i still picked the game and its GOOD.

even if i ended up having just 97% or 96% of the trophy, that's just fine.

if i find anything about the trophy while playing, or if anyone needed anything please let me know.

I have to agree with you. The game is quite good. I've been playing it more than my PS3 since I got it.

This has been my most-played Vita game since I got mine. This is the game that made me pick one up in the first place, but still, it's very good. I'm hoping it's not an unachievable Platinum with one player only, but this certainly wouldn't be the first game I've never Platinum'd either.

I'm with everyone else...this game is great. At first, I was going to shoot to Platinum this, but I just Plat'ed DW7 and that was a GRIND...I don't know if i'm up for doing the same thing all over again in another game. I'm about at 25% right now, and I'll probably go ahead and grab the easier ones at first, and maybe grind out the others over time.

Hmmpphh.. I've got a couple VITA friends, so if the plat really needed 4players I'd either try to convince 'em to buy it (it IS a good game after all) or just w8 till the price falls and buy it for them.

Also not worrying about the grind: this will be the only game on my VITA for months (ain't got money atm) and I spend 3hrs/day getting to school and back... So.. Grinds won't bother me xD.

Can somebody explain what ad-hoc is though?

From my experience, the only thing you would ever need multiplayer for is the last secret trophy - it's for clearing all four multiplayer stages. Growth items have absolutely nothing to do with multiplayer.

All four of the games, except maybe the one where you have to take all the bases, are extremely hard and I'm willing to bet that they are impossible without more than one person. But after many tries I was able to clear all of them with just 2 players total.

From my experience, the only thing you would ever need multiplayer for is the last secret trophy - it's for clearing all four multiplayer stages. Growth items have absolutely nothing to do with multiplayer.

All four of the games, except maybe the one where you have to take all the bases, are extremely hard and I'm willing to bet that they are impossible without more than one person. But after many tries I was able to clear all of them with just 2 players total.

I was wondering what that last secret trophy was thanks.

So you don't need a total of 4 people playing the game right beside. I can have like one other person to help me finish it and we can get the trophy? Because i do you another friend that has a vita with NEXT that we can do ad hoc my problem was i thought i needed 2 more people. So if me and him ad hoc connection and are able to finish is we should be ok?

Wait, one hidden Trophy is for ad-hoc multiplayer? Dang it....

I did finish off Campaign Mode today as well as three of four Conquest Mode stages. I'm almost to 1,000,000 EXP, I need 7 items and 3 mounts, and only have 37% of weapons and 50% of Officer Cards. I do have every Movie unlocked, so I have the Trophy for that.

The weapons I see are going to take a bit of grinding, but with a Seven Star Sash equipped, getting every character's three weapons shouldn't be difficult. Conquest Mode really isn't tough at all. The difficulty is pretty low, to the point that I'm knocking out officers in one blow. The Officer Cards have me baffled, though. I'm at 50% exactly for every force, and at first I thought maybe the rest were NPC cards (think Cheng Pu of Wu, Yu Jin of Wei, etc.), but after seeing Xiahou Yuan in his DW6 outfit running around in one Conquest Mode battle, I'm guessing every officer has two cards, with the second one featuring alternate attire and possibly a different ability as well? Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, as I did knock out Yuan only for me to not get his card after the battle, so I still haven't the slightest clue. Also, I've yet to become sworn brothers with anyone, but my Conquest Mode playthroughs have been short, so I'm guessing that's probably the problem. I need to fight more battles with the same officer(s).

Yeah all officers have a second card I have around 60 or 70% of the cards. Some are renders of the officers and some are past pictures of characters. I can only get a sworn oath or marriage in the five force map because it takes a lot of battles to get officers to perform them.

Cool, thanks for the heads up. Now, if only I could collect some of those cards lol. This is going to be one heck of a grind.