XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 02-06-2011, 07:52 PM   #1
arnoldmcguire335

Default DW Gundam 3 finally heading West

... but you'll have to wait for the summer though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayStation Lifestyle
This past December, Koei released the third installment in their Dynasty Warrior Gundam series in Japan. Quickly racking up 450,000 in sales, it was only a matter of time until Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 headed West. Today, we got word that it would be coming stateside, as well as an announcement on when we should expect to get our hands on it.

Announced earlier yesterday, Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 features 50 characters, and over 70 Mobile Suits, which span over 30 years of manga, and anime series. A batch of new gameplay features have been added, including the Partner Strike, Emergency Dash and Recovery Gauge Systems, with each one hoping to add a tactical aspect to the game. Finally, you’ll now be able to take your favorite Mobile Suits online, in either a head to head verses mode, or by teaming up with three of your friends, and going through the campaign.

Get set to hack and slash your way through Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3, when it releases sometime this summer.
Link for proof: http://playstationlifestyle.net/2011...ing-stateside/
Old 02-07-2011, 10:45 PM   #2
Ryukori

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Bingo   Member of the Month Winner   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Bronze Submission   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   5,000 Posts   Jack of All Trades   Community Gaming Event Silver
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)

I'm going to pre-order this one. I loved the second one. The first one was a complete disaster. At least the series gets better after every game, by a lot.
Old 02-08-2011, 06:02 PM   #3
Britt1990

I loved the last game, spent around 230 hours getting platinum. I hope I get as much enjoyment out of this one. Can't wait.

Last Platinum: Dark Souls
Britt1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 08:34 AM   #4
ShinNefzen

I'm pre-ordering this the instant there's a solid date. The first one wasn't that good, but the second was freaking fantastic. If this improves over 2 as much as 2 improved over 1, this game will be phenomenal.
My Platinums: Uncharted 2|Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection|Resident Evil 5|Terminator Salvation|Dead Space|Last Rebellion|Dynasty Warriors 7|Green Lantern|Sly Cooper|NCIS|Walking Dead|Dragon's Crown

ShinNefzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 03:03 AM   #5
BlueComet

I hope they keep the music from the japanese version and bring over the Kshatriya DLC mobile suit.
BlueComet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 06:03 PM   #6
arnoldmcguire335

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueComet View Post
I hope they keep the music from the japanese version and bring over the Kshatriya DLC mobile suit.
The songs? don't expect it. the DLC? HERE'S HOPING!!!

and also hoping it'll be bilingual again. the 2nd one lacked it.
Old 03-23-2011, 09:08 AM   #7
Metal_Jaws

Awards Showcase Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

I am so happy. DWG2 was just awesome. My first plat ever too.

Click on any name to challenge My Brutes: Metal_Jaws, Jaynestown, Captain K, Fear Glove, Sub Buu, Sweet Cheesus
Metal_Jaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 05:46 AM   #8
Helsings V

Lookin forward to this game, and maybe complete mobile suit gundam: battlefield record one day....
Old 04-05-2011, 10:47 PM   #9
missauru

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

cant wait for the official release date!

No blank friend request please. Just say PS3t, and maybe even the forum you found me in.
If you just want to view my click on one of my trophy cards and theyll all be right in front of you, kay?

missauru is offline   Reply With Quote