gm challenge mission

Epke

Well i cba to check the guide lol, but this worked for me.

Ain't played it in awhile, so I'm not 100% with the names. But equip ace killer (to kick aces butts), army of 1 (think it's called that... It's the skill that makes you kill the normal baddies quicker, to clear rooms quicker and fill up your special), and last equip instant hero which makes the suit as strong as the cool suits.

With that set up you should have no problems. If the aces are still giving you problems, just run away and kill some normal baddies, get your special, then go back and pwn them lol.

I found the best combo for clearing rooms was usually 1 square and 1 triangle. Usually it makes you shoot a cannon or something similar that hit loads of baddies at the same time. (Some of the suites, 2 squares and 1 triangle is better).

Also make sure you take out the rooms which can call backup quick, so you arnt fighting an infinite supply of aces :whistle:

My standard load out for GM:

Attachment: Hard Strike, Zero Range Shot, Sniper, and Minovsky Drive (or Chase Drive if you're a dash freak)

Skills: Instant Hero, Impulse, and Ace Killer

Heat Up worked well with a Melee string, Dash Attack, and SP finish. Very good results...

Edited by nehushtan