Rank Four Parts

So I'm well into my quest to get them all and doing so with a great deal of efficiency.

But in doing so I've come across some odd occurances and it has brought some questions up.

While doing the 8 bar Hard missions you'll note some of the end mission MSes erupt purple light and commence what can only be described as an Ultra SP attack. I've got a few suits with all rank 4 parts and I'm not noticing a difference between them and my topped out Epyon in rank 3 parts.

Rank 3

Max Stats 100

Torso 400/200

No abilities upon acquiring

Rank 4

Max Stats 100

Torso 400/200

Abilities on Default

Is this the only difference or am I missing something? I'm wondering if there might be a way to perform these ultra SPs but I'm guessing no. My ZZ Gundam is just as topped out as Epyon and the only difference is Rank 3 and 4 parts.

WTF do we need rank 4 parts for??

For the trophy, hahahaha... The Ultra SP's I think are the ones with the small cutscene, the ones you get when low on health. There is a skill I think that turns your SP attacks into Ultra SP no matter what.

Nah, that's just the regular hyper SP attacks, I know what he means, when I fought Heero and had him near death for his rank 4 mission he went purple and flew up above the screen and had huge and I mean huge! blasts like his usual SP attack but it cames straight down vertically. OMG I want to figure out how to do that bad, lol.

rank 4 parts suck it whold take 4 ever 2 get them 4 evry sute too long :(

I really don't see how this has anything to do with what I'm talking about. If you don't have something constructive to say it's my opinion that you shouldn't be posting in a forum for a game you obviously don't like.

On a happier note I saw more of the ultra SPs and I'm now very interested in how they work. So here's a heads up on them.

Can't be interrupted as far as I saw, although weapon clashes seem to do it.

Once you see them charge you can get far enough away to avoid them.

Gundam

Goes vertical and drops large explosives.

Qubeley

Releases destroyable funnels and goes vertical.

Turn A tried to do one but I booked it to the next field before I saw it.

ZZ Gundam

Very large laser...the first one I saw and the only one that hit me.

Musha Mk. II

Same stab routine, but much much larger. Usually coats the entire field.

Those attacks are computer only attacks. You cannot perform them as the player.

As for Rank 4 parts, they amplify the skill that is attached to it. For example, if you have Hard Strike on it, it increases the percentage of performing it. If you had the Armor Drain skill on it, it would increase the amount of armor you get back from the enemy.

Those attacks are computer only attacks. You cannot perform them as the player.

As for Rank 4 parts, they amplify the skill that is attached to it. For example, if you have Hard Strike on it, it increases the percentage of performing it. If you had the Armor Drain skill on it, it would increase the amount of armor you get back from the enemy.

Thanks much for the information sir.

I really don't see how this has anything to do with what I'm talking about. If you don't have something constructive to say it's my opinion that you shouldn't be posting in a forum for a game you obviously don't like.

QUOTE]

considring ive hade evry dynasty warriors since 3 the day they cam out i whold say i like them wholdent u ? im say the parst suck because they dont even do eney thng as you sed and its take 2 long 2 get them all jut 4 a trophy and i luv geting trophies

considring ive hade evry dynasty warriors since 3 the day they cam out i whold say i like them wholdent u ? im say the parst suck because they dont even do eney thng as you sed and its take 2 long 2 get them all jut 4 a trophy and i luv geting trophies

Considering I've had every dynasty warriors since 3 the day they came out, I would say I like them wouldn't you? I'm saying the parts suck because they don't even do anything. As you said and its take 2 long 2 get them all just 4 a trophy, and I love getting trophies.

Grammar. Important in getting your point across.

If you've owned all the DW games since 3 then you shouldn't be complaining. I'd think you'd have enough of a grasp on the game to get through the Rank 4 missions with the same relative ease I do.

Don't put words in my mouth either, I never said they take too long, you did. I find them tedious and now I see why it's worth it.

That's what they do.

And don't try to justify your own fanboyism by saying you've owned certain games, I have too and I'm not flinging it around like a giant shield to save myself from people who know more than me. But this game, like the others, does require a degree of skill to be played well.

It's dependant on the MS's requirements from what I've seen.

Sazabi requires that you have the license and 3000 kills in it.

Burning Gundam requires 3000 kills and maybe Domon's Gundamn fight thing.

Master Gundam is the same.

The only thing I find odd is that I play Milliardo and I don't have the Epyon rank 4 mission.

• 1 year later...

The hyper super mega SP attack may be the "Tag-team" ones.

If you use yours in range of an ally with SP bar full, you do a different, usually more powerful attack.

But I'm sure you knew that already :D

EDIT: didn't realise this thread was over a year old!

OOPS.

Edited by Shadow20074