XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

View Poll Results: Rate the trophy difficulty.
1 - Very Easy 2 2.41%
2 1 1.20%
3 1 1.20%
4 3 3.61%
5 7 8.43%
6 8 9.64%
7 12 14.46%
8 22 26.51%
9 11 13.25%
10 - Very Hard 16 19.28%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-22-2009, 04:29 PM   #1
olsen77

Awards Showcase Tuff's Muff Licker List   Olsen's Bullet Hell   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Almost Golden   15,000 Posts   Guide Supplement Bronze   Platinum Road Map Submitter   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Default Platinum Difficulty Rating

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 7.48

Voting Guidelines
  1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.
  5. Vote with honesty and integrity.

Last edited by Xander45; 01-31-2014 at 01:12 PM.
olsen77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 09:12 AM   #2
TopGunZ

I know I am very little into the game, but from what I have seen from forums and some hours into it I gave it a 6. The game can be played on easy as far as most people know to get the trophies. There are of course some mp trophies but I think they can be easily boosted. The sole reason for putting such a high grade is the fact that it is HUGE. I am guessing way more than 50 hours, I mean I read that in official mode there are 40 characters, plus you must do absolutely everything for at least one of them!
Old 04-25-2009, 09:32 AM   #3
Jaytime

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopGunZ View Post
I know I am very little into the game, but from what I have seen from forums and some hours into it I gave it a 6. The game can be played on easy as far as most people know to get the trophies. There are of course some mp trophies but I think they can be easily boosted. The sole reason for putting such a high grade is the fact that it is HUGE. I am guessing way more than 50 hours, I mean I read that in official mode there are 40 characters, plus you must do absolutely everything for at least one of them!
It'll be hard to get all the lvl 4 rank mobile suit pieces with just easy difficulty though, btw. But yah, I agree that unlocking all the mission mode missions and obtaining all licences and skills on a single character will take some time though, but it'll be hard to give it an unbiased rating seeing that I've played DW games for ages now, but I'll try after I get in abit further lol.

Edit: I mean for hardcore DW players I'd say the rating would be no higher then a 3 but since I've played them for yrs now that might be too easy compared to someone who's never played one beforehand.

Last edited by Jaytime; 04-25-2009 at 09:34 AM.
Jaytime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 09:42 AM   #4
TopGunZ

I don't find it hard per se, it is just that it is (I assume from what I know) looooooong. I mean Resistance 2 or Warhawk trophies were ridiculous, but they are considered very hard platinums because of the ungodly grinding they require!
Old 04-25-2009, 10:03 AM   #5
Jaytime

I don't see any trophies that would be considered grinding at all, if you're going for the plat at some pt and while you're working on all skills and licenses trophies for one character as well as the pilot to lvl 50, you'll get your 100,000 shot down and 200 missions easily. I'm already at like 15,000 shot down and on about my 30th mission right now, lol.

Last edited by Jaytime; 04-25-2009 at 10:07 AM.
Jaytime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 11:14 AM   #6
souter

Send a message via MSN to souter

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

this game ant that hard its just time consuming but if u luv Dw games u have no problem geting most the trophy

- Fruitella, It's a BadMan Sweet! -
souter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 11:17 AM   #7
Jaytime

Quote:
Originally Posted by souter View Post
this game ant that hard its just time consuming but if you love Dw games you will have no problem getting any of the trophies
Let me correct that for you.
Old 04-25-2009, 04:39 PM   #8
TopGunZ

I didn't mean it was grinding, on the contrary, I just tried to justify my high grade. If it was grinding I would give it like 8, it is very fun as a game, it is just loooong (I bet it will take me more time than resi 5 or fallout 3).
Old 04-27-2009, 02:31 PM   #9
DrJackel666

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Time consuming indeed but save money in my wallet for awhile too so thats a plus heh!..i'd say 4 rank parts are gonna be the most annoying things too get but like all dw and sw games I will finish this.

Thanks to JK_Blade for the avatar & signature
DrJackel666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 08:28 AM   #10
Jaytime

After collecting most of the long haul trophies I'd have to say for a non-hardcore fan I'd rate it a 5 because other then having to beat a few missions on hard the rest is still rather easy, just takes alot of hrs to work up your all friendship trophy and rank 4s. For a hardcore DW player I'd rate it somewhere around a 3 like I originally thought.