Rate the trophy difficulty.  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_75.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 7.48

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

I know I am very little into the game, but from what I have seen from forums and some hours into it I gave it a 6. The game can be played on easy as far as most people know to get the trophies. There are of course some mp trophies but I think they can be easily boosted. The sole reason for putting such a high grade is the fact that it is HUGE. I am guessing way more than 50 hours, I mean I read that in official mode there are 40 characters, plus you must do absolutely everything for at least one of them!

I know I am very little into the game, but from what I have seen from forums and some hours into it I gave it a 6. The game can be played on easy as far as most people know to get the trophies. There are of course some mp trophies but I think they can be easily boosted. The sole reason for putting such a high grade is the fact that it is HUGE. I am guessing way more than 50 hours, I mean I read that in official mode there are 40 characters, plus you must do absolutely everything for at least one of them!

It'll be hard to get all the lvl 4 rank mobile suit pieces with just easy difficulty though, btw. But yah, I agree that unlocking all the mission mode missions and obtaining all licences and skills on a single character will take some time though, but it'll be hard to give it an unbiased rating seeing that I've played DW games for ages now, but I'll try after I get in abit further lol.

Edit: I mean for hardcore DW players I'd say the rating would be no higher then a 3 but since I've played them for yrs now that might be too easy compared to someone who's never played one beforehand.

Edited by Jaytime

I don't see any trophies that would be considered grinding at all, if you're going for the plat at some pt and while you're working on all skills and licenses trophies for one character as well as the pilot to lvl 50, you'll get your 100,000 shot down and 200 missions easily. I'm already at like 15,000 shot down and on about my 30th mission right now, lol.

Edited by Jaytime

After collecting most of the long haul trophies I'd have to say for a non-hardcore fan I'd rate it a 5 because other then having to beat a few missions on hard the rest is still rather easy, just takes alot of hrs to work up your all friendship trophy and rank 4s. For a hardcore DW player I'd rate it somewhere around a 3 like I originally thought. :cool:

• 3 weeks later...

I love this game. It is defiantly one of the most rewarding platinum trophies to get (along with Mirror's Edge). I gave the trophy difficulty a four because most of the trophies you'll get trying to obtain "All Missions Cleared". The hard part is completing the character specific extra missions without a strong skill set but everything else you shouldn't have a problem with. My total play time for platinum was 153 hours and i was never bored;)

153 hours?? I liked the first one and loved Bladestorm but I don't know if I could find that amount of time. Are there any tricky multiplayer trophies? If not then I might get it and just chip away at it a couple hours at a time over the next six months or so!

153 hours?? I liked the first one and loved Bladestorm but I don't know if I could find that amount of time. Are there any tricky multiplayer trophies? If not then I might get it and just chip away at it a couple hours at a time over the next six months or so!

Not really tricky multiplayer trophies... only getting people PLAYING the game would be nice heh.. even losing a 4 player match i still did get a nice bunch of ace points. A 2 player game doesnt cough up alot if you lose.. but nice points if you win.

I gave it a four

There are some tough challenges to be had in this game but the ability to save in the middle of battle or even in the middle of a fight with a extreme powered up opponent and then resume quickly afterword should you die takes most of that challenge out and makes it potentially just about just saving frequently during the toughest fights

not to the plat yet but well on my way the complete all missions trophy basically represents all the challenges to be gone through and you can use one powered up pilot to get through the full bar hard only missions it seems

though I rated a little higher than 2 because of the fact that I am VERY experienced with the dynasty warriors series and for those unacquainted may present a little more difficulty

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

i voted an 8. it was my first plat :) kinda hard due to the fact that u have to meet certain conditions to unlock certian friendship missions that were a bitch. LOTS of grinding and some of the max difficultly max ranked missions using 1 player in the shittiest mech using a character that u never use, SUCKS ass. took me about 130hrs for plat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 is a fun game if you are into dynasty warriors or gundam at all but getting the platinum is a bit difficult. This is because it can be a long and tricky process to get max friendship with all the other pilots. There are also a few select missions that are somewhat hard such as the "True Dynasty Warriors Gundam" mission or something like that.

• 1 month later...

I gave it a 10. This game was a fucking HEAD ACHE to platinum. I constantly had to check guides to figure out what missions I was missing, how to unlock certain characters, and just when I thought I was almost done, I had to invest another 10 hours. And this happened like 5 times :p If my gf didn't help me with this, I would have given up due to sheer repetition. Took me 140 hours.

Sure, maybe it doesn't require lightning fast skillz, but it's still tough IMO just because of all the requirements needed to unlock the seemingly endless amount of content.