so uncool online :l

Calamaistr

So ive been trying to get someone to join my game for literally a hour of letting it load to search for people..

I have tried to join other ppls games for hundreds of times and have yet to play a single friggin map online..

Is this terrible koei scripting (like usual) or is it because noone plays this game?

I mean i even bought (against knowing better, cause why cater to a filthy moneygrab.. :/) two costume packs (dw3and5 costumes).. but i cant even share my sexy dw5 zhang jiao to anyone else like this.

Sigh.

Even strikeforce was great cause of online being easy to access but this is maximum shit.. or am i doing something wrong?

greets.

-cal.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Its always been like that lol. Dw 7 was the same and Dw 8 on ps3 also.

Its so annoying, why cant they just make you online all the time and have drop in/out co-op?!?

instead you must. Select online play and pick a map, then wait for someone to join, but half the time people forget to activate online play. Then if the person quits you get booted back to either the main menu or back to offline play! :mad: its stupid. Also there is no indication of who is looking for help other than hitting quick play.

ive always hated it. when you do get a game on a massive map it is amazing though.

Edited by Wild Dog