What Weapons needed for trophy?

Metal_Jaws

Obviously all of the 1-4 dot weapons for each character need to be bought or obtained by spoil at some point in the game, as well as each 5th weapon unlocked and obtained as well. My question is what pops the trophy: having 100% on the weapons gallery page? Does this include all unique star weapons??? Basically what do you need to do after 5th weapon hunting to get this?

Oh yeah, and Koei a big FU for not having some kind of "new" label next to any weapons you don't have but need to buy. My god that would have made things a lot easier in getting this. One trip through a shop would solve a lot instead of painstakingly going through the buy vs. sell menus. Ugh. :mad:

Obviously all of the 1-4 dot weapons for each character need to be bought or obtained by spoil at some point in the game, as well as each 5th weapon unlocked and obtained as well. My question is what pops the trophy: having 100% on the weapons gallery page? Does this include all unique star weapons??? Basically what do you need to do after 5th weapon hunting to get this?

Oh yeah, and Koei a big FU for not having some kind of "new" label next to any weapons you don't have but need to buy. My god that would have made things a lot easier in getting this. One trip through a shop would solve a lot instead of painstakingly going through the buy vs. sell menus. Ugh. :mad:

Yes, you need 100% on weapons gallery page and that include all unique star weapons. Before starting your 5th weapon hunting, upgrade your Fortune Hunter skill first to lv 20 so when you put on the skill and do the 5th weapon hunting you will also have a greater chance to get star weapons each time you kill an unique officer. After you're done with 5th weapon hunting and if you still need more unique star weapons just do any end game stage which have lots of unique officers ( I choose Capture Wei - Wei side ( Free mode ) + Chaos mode = 2 minutes run with 1-4 star unique weapon, 0 if you so damn unlucky ^^ ).

Ok, much thanks.

If that is the case. a tip to other players then. You can only carry 1 unique weapon at a time, so if you hold onto the ones you have, you have a greater chance to only collect ones you do not have. I would not sell any uniques back ever then. Ugh, some major farming to come later looks like.

Edited by Metal_Jaws

Yes, you need 100% on weapons gallery page and that include all unique star weapons. Before starting your 5th weapon hunting, upgrade your Fortune Hunter skill first to lv 20 so when you put on the skill and do the 5th weapon hunting you will also have a greater chance to get star weapons each time you kill an unique officer. After you're done with 5th weapon hunting and if you still need more unique star weapons just do any end game stage which have lots of unique officers ( I choose Capture Wei - Wei side ( Free mode ) + Chaos mode = 2 minutes run with 1-4 star unique weapon, 0 if you so damn unlucky ^^ ).

Similar to this, I did Capture of Wei but from Shu's side. I haven't tried Wei's side yet, but by exploiting the interim-save trick I was able to get 10 new star weapons in play-through. They do drop on the end stages; you just have to be persistent. Sometimes I got one straight away (e.g., Xiahou Dun) but others took about 10 tries. Also, if you defeat an officer and they are due to drop a unique weapon, if you already hold both of them they will instead drop one for another character that you do not yet have. A small mercy, but at least it means you don't have to farm specific individuals.

You need to accumulate all 1 2 or 3 Gold stars weapon, in short there is 77 Officers right?. each officer need 2 Rare Weapons its either 1 2 or 3 Star/s weapon ( 77x2 = 154PCS 1 2 or 3 Gold star weapons for all officers. ) you can bought them via Blacksmith ~ Special Weapon ~ or get it from the genuine officer who wield that certain weapon you've looking for ( Fortune Hunter Lvl :20 Needed ). aside from that i did'nt include 5th weapons cos you can grind them eventually, since they have clues and easy to get if you have good weapons and upgraded augment skills.

Add:

Basically you can farm Goldy Weapons from all Stage's set your difficulty level on Hard or Chaos Mode make sure you have enough slots every time you far'm them.

Edited by Dokie

I am missing around 60 to 70 of those gold weapons (non 5th)

but one very stupid question, how do I level up fortune hunter? it says kill an officer after defeating a certain number of enemies but how many do I need? and do I need to kill that same number again before i kill the next officer? this is the only skill thats less than 10 for me lol

I am missing around 60 to 70 of those gold weapons (non 5th)

but one very stupid question, how do I level up fortune hunter? it says kill an officer after defeating a certain number of enemies but how many do I need? and do I need to kill that same number again before i kill the next officer? this is the only skill thats less than 10 for me lol

for Fortune hunter, you need to kill officer after getting more than 1500 KO, I recommend Yellow Turban Rebellion - Zhang Jiao side for this.

Just follow the mission and when you reach Zhao Yun, stay there, the peons keep spawning infinitely, after you get 1500 KO, just use interim save trick before killing enemy officer. I maxed Fortune Hunter to 20 using this method.

• 2 months later...
for Fortune hunter, you need to kill officer after getting more than 1500 KO, I recommend Yellow Turban Rebellion - Zhang Jiao side for this.

Just follow the mission and when you reach Zhao Yun, stay there, the peons keep spawning infinitely, after you get 1500 KO, just use interim save trick before killing enemy officer. I maxed Fortune Hunter to 20 using this method.

Thanks for this tip. My Fortune Hunter skill is now at 18.

Does anyone know if the golden star weapons are dropped by any officer or do only playable characters drop them...

5 star weapons can only be obtained by using the required character, do the required tasks on a particular stage on Hard or Chaos difficulties.

3-stars, 2-stars and 1-star weapons have a higher chance of being dropped by that playable character who is the EX user of that weapon. They can be also dropped (I think, with a lesser chance) by any other officers/unit commanders.

But if you are farming for these star weapons, it is very much advisable to max upgrade the Blacksmith facility in Ambition mode and use all your earned gold/money to buy weapons under the "Special Weapons" category. There, you can buy (by chance) star weapons.

Also, if you are aiming to plat this game, the Weapon Collector trophy should be your last trophy to earn prior to plat.

5 star weapons can only be obtained by using the required character, do the required tasks on a particular stage on Hard or Chaos difficulties.

3-stars, 2-stars and 1-star weapons have a higher chance of being dropped by that playable character who is the EX user of that weapon. They can be also dropped (I think, with a lesser chance) by any other officers/unit commanders.

But if you are farming for these star weapons, it is very much advisable to max upgrade the Blacksmith facility in Ambition mode and use all your earned gold/money to buy weapons under the "Special Weapons" category. There, you can buy (by chance) star weapons.

Also, if you are aiming to plat this game, the Weapon Collector trophy should be your last trophy to earn prior to plat.

Ok thx for the info

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Nelo_A_McManus.png