XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > D (PS3) > Dynasty Warriors 7

Old 07-25-2011, 02:24 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default DW7 and a dead Harddrive

So I had completed all 4 story modes and was starting to grind away on the conquest mode and my ps3 died a horrible death. I've reloaded my profile into a new machine, and of course all of my saved data is gone. No biggie, since I wasn't too far into the conquest mode yet.

The question I have revolves around getting the platinum- Do the movies unlock at all in conquest mode, or do I actually have to go back and re-beat all of the story modes in order to watch the movies?
Turbo Gorilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 01:30 PM   #2 (permalink)

If you didn't transfer your save then your movies (and everything else) will be 0%

Bit late posting but I'm guessing you already found out yourself :P
Old 08-04-2011, 04:22 AM   #3 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo Gorilla View Post
So I had completed all 4 story modes and was starting to grind away on the conquest mode and my ps3 died a horrible death. I've reloaded my profile into a new machine, and of course all of my saved data is gone. No biggie, since I wasn't too far into the conquest mode yet.

The question I have revolves around getting the platinum- Do the movies unlock at all in conquest mode, or do I actually have to go back and re-beat all of the story modes in order to watch the movies?
If you didn't transfer your save data, then you will have to restart everything!

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
CURRENTLY PLAYING
???
BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS WILL BE IGNORED
Skullz_69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 11:56 PM   #4 (permalink)

Ouch, I know the feeling though. I was working on completing Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 and my ps3 died. Of course I had not backed it up, so I am starting from scratch on everything.
Azabech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 10:03 PM   #5 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azabech View Post
Ouch, I know the feeling though. I was working on completing Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 and my ps3 died. Of course I had not backed it up, so I am starting from scratch on everything.
Dynasty Warriors 7 is quite easy, I wouldn't mind starting over. dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 is a lot more hard and quite a pain in my ass! I would cry if I had to start over

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
CURRENTLY PLAYING
???
BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS WILL BE IGNORED
Skullz_69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 10:31 PM   #6 (permalink)

Default Victory!

I decided to keep playing and figured I'd end up getting all but this trophy and call it good. Decided as an experiment to try the scholars' quizzes again after i completed all of the story modes. Hooked up a turbo controller and an hour later- Bingo! Trophy popped!

If everything goes according to plans, I should get the plat later tonight!

Turbo Gorilla is offline   Reply With Quote