Lu Bu's last title HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abuse the save feature. Save every time you do something good. Run in hit teh general like 3 times, save. If you ever get hit, reload (push select + start to soft reset, choose continue from main menu). When you reload teh enemy will be standing still for 1 sec. This means you can save while they are begining to attack to stop them, and when it loads you can run away without getting hit. Its cheesy and kind of a cheat, but for some DW titles it was teh only way to do certain requirements. In DW3XL on teh hardest diffculty, even with max stats and items, archers could kill you in < 3 hits, no joke....saved every second i could. Also, staying on your horse and using strafe with a long range weapon works pretty well, so does using any attack that cannot be blocked.

I got it by doing this.

1) Equip Chaos flute and any weapon with level 9 wind and 5 skill slots like the Chaos war fan.

2) Equip Red Hare.

3) Equip weapons with 1x combat resistance, 2x officer assassin, 2x element attack up, 1x double element, 1x element invulnerability, 1x projectile resistance (2x if it stacks I can't remember if it does), 1x horsemanship.

4) Play on Liu Shan's stage.

Stay near the main camp so you can protect Sima Zhao and let the enemies come to you now on red hare only use the flutes :triangle: attack while strafing. It'll take a while but enemies on the ground can't hit you while on red hare and your attacks drain health and are unblockable. It takes about 6-8 hits to kill an officer but the flutes attack sends them up into the air or the flutes lightning stuns enemies so you shouldn't have much trouble if you keep moving after getting 1000 K.O's switch to some better weapons. I got his title the first time I tried with this trick.

Edited by Wolfbane

• 2 weeks later...

For future readers, you can also use this strategy

Play the last mission, make sure you have 2 players, and the second person isn't a complete numbnuts (although I say that very lightly, my girlfriend helped me, and I taught her to play the game literally 5 minutes before and she did fine).

Have the first player (Lu Bu) run around on his horse using a speed weapon (I prefer flying swords, but user choice) and just kill units, ignore officers, and if they come around start making dashes at the enemy (plow through, turn around, plow through, turn around, repeat). There are well over 1500 if not more on the map so it shouldn't be difficult to rack up the kills. NEVER get off your horse unless you absolutely have to

Have the second player (We had Sun Ce, but just make sure the char is maxed and has the speed/health titles) run around and ONLY kill officers. focus specifically on knocking the officers away and killing as few units as possible. After you've cleared out the area around your main camp, the game turns into a stand-still and Player 1 is free to run around and kill only units.

We cleared it in about 10 minutes, I racked up around 1.2k kills by the end while my GF was around 200-300 kills. There were still around 300-400 more units on the map we ignored, so that's your margin of error.

I hate the flute strategy, to simple and boring.

Hope this helps!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

lmao

You can go below 70%.

Me and a friend just figured this out. Once you unlock the Rising Sun weapon

(secret weapon for the very last level on Nightmare, I believe) equip it.

It restores your health every time you hit an enemy. All you have to do is make sure you have over 70% when dealing the final blow to enemy #1,000.

• 6 months later...

Lubu has a title that enables him to absorb enemy life by using speed weapons (well, all playable characters except a few jin officers have this ability too), so just use any speed weapons. I like to use sword though, do double element with any wind element weapons and the 5th and 6th triangle attacks are unblockable...

The very easiest way to do this is to equip Lu Bu with Ascension (dragon spear) and any other weapon with lighting element (for Synergy) and Red Hare. All you need to do is stay on your horse and cut em down. Ascension is great for this and cos it is a speed weapon you'll heal any damage you incur. I actually did this with a halberd and kept my health up without needing healing thats how easy it is.