Co-op Partners Thread - Nightmare Weapons (Read First Post!)

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting2.png

Co-op Boosting Thread

• Refer to the Trophy Guide and Roadmap

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

Please keep all discussions and planning in the coop boosting thread. Please do not create another thread if you're looking for a partner.

I need a coop player to help me get these final nightmare weapons its just too much going on at once for me to finish all the mission to aquire the weapons. Please have a mic and be ready for nightmare mode

PSN ID: Rikuson1

(I will update this page if i don't need help anymore but add me right now)

-UPDATE-

I no longer need help for the nightmare weapons but just put your PSN ID down below for future people to help you get Nightmare weapons

Edited by BreadSkin

I need a coop player to help me get these final nightmare weapons its just too much going on at once for me to finish all the mission to aquire the weapons. Please have a mic and be ready for nightmare mode

PSN ID: Rikuson1

(I will update this page if i don't need help anymore but add me right now)

-UPDATE-

I no longer need help for the nightmare weapons but just put your PSN ID down below for future people to help you get Nightmare weapons

Edited by Rikuson1

When you say "be ready for Nightmare mode", do you mean you want your partner to have max stats? I have one character really close to max stats that I can probably just use the strategist to fully max the rest out.

And I just remembered that to get to Nightmare, or it's weapons, you need to complete all stages on Chaos first, right? So I probably couldn't help till I did that. =/ Sorry, man. I wish I could help out as I know I'll also want to get Nightmare weapons.

Well shit dude the 1000 missions trophy. Is the most time consuming trophy in the game so when i am willing to help you get your chaos weapon's because i have em all. You could have every trophy in this game completed except 1000 missions complete and unlike Dw7, XL doesn't tell you your progress on something like that (or at least i can't find it) but it's pretty gay. So do you have a headset?

im doing the nightmare weapons aswell and its pretty easy with a char maxed out and have its titles, equipping atleast one speed weapon (wich gives health back because of the titles). if you need some help add me psn: mastio but i dont have a mic.

Well shit dude the 1000 missions trophy. Is the most time consuming trophy in the game so when i am willing to help you get your chaos weapon's because i have em all. You could have every trophy in this game completed except 1000 missions complete and unlike Dw7, XL doesn't tell you your progress on something like that (or at least i can't find it) but it's pretty gay. So do you have a headset?

Yep, I have a headset. PSN is SleepingTaiga. I started on a few Chaos difficulty to get some weapons and maxed out a character's stats. That made Chaos easy mode. I'll be around later tonight after Thanksgiving stuff is done with.

Are the nightmare missions even hard? Chaos is easy mode for me too, although I've been doing it with lower level characters because I don't want to waste the effort on a maxed character for everything. Been trying to spread out the title gaining in chaos mode, but it's not going so well... only 10 or so stages left on Chaos though.

Which levels/weapons are you having a hard time getting. I haven't had much trouble with a fully maxed out Lu Bu with the right seals and weapons he can kill anyone in 1 or 2 jumping Musou attacks. This makes killing officers go very quickly then just use the Red Hare to run to various parts of the level and practice a few so you know what you are doing at all times. Also save if you do some parts perfect so you can start there if you mess up.

Are the nightmare missions even hard? Chaos is easy mode for me too, although I've been doing it with lower level characters because I don't want to waste the effort on a maxed character for everything. Been trying to spread out the title gaining in chaos mode, but it's not going so well... only 10 or so stages left on Chaos though.

I don't think some are that hard, especially if you use fast weapons for health gains on hits. It's just some want you to be insanely fast with weapon obtaining requirements. Almost as if you had to be in several places at once. That's when having another player is greatly beneficial.

Just a quick question. Do the nightmare weapons have their own look? I was bummed to see the Choas weapons looked exactly like the others in their respective weapon category.

No just a pretty looking background.. the stats are the best you can find but they look the same

I just finished getting all Chaos weapons and the first Nightmare stage I tried needed me to be on the other side of the map at the same time my commander got swarmed... wow. I can see where this is going to take a buttload of time to do.

Yea they are not hard at all its the fact that some of these weapons especially the weapons needed at WZ. Plains they want you to be in 5 places at once..

Edited by Rikuson1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking for a partner to help me get a specific title (Lu Bu, Defeat 1000 enemies without using a Musou Attack, while maintaining over 70% Health....10 stars on Nightmare). From what I've read it should be sooo much easier with 2 people. The other person can get the 1000 kills, use musou, and get hurt over 30%...I think/hope. I can hide/stay healthy until then and then we can beat the level.

PSN ucancallmeSusan

Edited by DJ1s

I'm looking for a partner to help me get a specific title (Lu Bu, Defeat 1000 enemies without using a Musou Attack, while maintaining over 70% Health....10 stars on Nightmare). From what I've read it should be sooo much easier with 2 people. The other person can get the 1000 kills, use musou, and get hurt over 30%...I think/hope. I can hide/stay healthy until then and then we can beat the level.

HOWEVER I'm willing to do ANY weapon and/or any title grinding. I just started my Nightmare weapon collection.

I have 1 Nightmare weapon...the Halberd (I use Lu Bu obviously).

I have no top titles, and very few titles with anyone, so we could title grind while we go for Nightmare weapons (or just title grind, or whatever)...I just want to get the top title with Lu Bu first, because I'm sure it helps with the Nightmare difficulty.....although not sure what it is...hopefully health regen or something. hmm...

Anyway, add me

PSN ucancallmeSusan

I should be on this weekend

You could also do it on your own, if you can't find help.

What is the best strategy for getting the nightmare titles that require your health to be at 70% or above? - Dynasty Warriors 7: Xtreme Legends Answers for PlayStation 3 - GameFAQs

Just check out the top voted answer. It's kinda cheap but it works without a problem.

You could also do it on your own, if you can't find help.

Cool, thanks for the tip.

Still, I wouldn't mind getting together on some Nightmare weapons and/or title grinding (or just playing towards 1000 battles) if anyone is interested. Sometimes friendly conversation is a good change to the monotony of the DW grind.

Cheers

ucancallmeSusan

EDIT: I got the title by myself and I have a little over half of the nightmare weapons. There are a couple of levels that I wouldn't mind help with, I've failed a couple of times and not exactly sure how to pull it off. Add me if you want to play co-op...I have no problem helping with weapons or grinding titles or battles. Thanks

Edited by DJ1s

• 4 weeks later...

Bofuism I am from Perth so maybe if you need help I can help you. You haven't tried nightmare so you never know.

Anyway I have noticed people are requesting Withdrawal from the Wuzhang Plains a lot and if you know what do it is actually on of the easier ones. I guess the main difficulty for most people is working out the order to help the stranded. People start using the geographically efficient way then fail and give up from there. When I first tried Withdrawal from the Wuzhang Plains one officer was defeated (top right, ground floor) when I used the geographical efficient way and he died really early on. In my next attempt I just started with officer that got defeated first and when I got there he was already at 70% health, then I worked my way from there. After that I rescued all the officers in a really obscure pattern but it worked and none of the Shu forces went below 50% health and in the end it was really easy..

PSN: bodigard

Timezone: US Eastern 6pm-2am

I have a mic and a fully maxed out character (Guan Yu and Lu Bu).

I really want to knock out the Nightmare weapons and then eventually have a partner help with the Nightmare Titles.

Edited by bodigard