Does anyone know of a weapon that can do the necessary combos easily? I've played every Warriors game that Koei have released in the UK so I'm no stranger to how it works. I just don't use the weapon switch option at all so I'm not great at throwing it into a combo without knocking the enemy out of reach. Thanks for any info :) Loving the game so far <3

I did it this morning. I used Yue Ying and had the staff as her main weapon and the hook dagger (one of the Dlc weapons) as her second. I did it on her legend stage on normal as the enemies were strong enough to take all the attacks. Perform her normal attacks up to the 5th then press triangle twice for the charge and then ex attacks. Switch to the hook straight away and it shouldn't knock the enemy back. As soon as you switch press cricle for the musou and it should hit as it's got a decent range. Hope this helps!

The easiest is Guo Jia. All you need to do is use his first musou and trap as many enemies as possible then run towards the sphere and just use the normal attacks upto the C3, use his EX attack then quickly use his switch attack before the sphere explodes.

He's who I was recommended to use on Koei warriors and I got it the first time I tried but running his moveset through my head Zhou Tai is a very good choice too.

Can this be unlocked in Challenge mode? I was messing around with it and couldn't get it to work, so either my combo was bad, or I didn't do it right.

I was using Da Qiao with fan/1h sword, and I used variations of C2 (stun)>C3 (EX)>switch>run up and hit a couple times with sword>musou. Would that work? Heck, it seems C3(EX)>switch>run up musou should work, if Wolfbane is right. I'll try it in Legend mode later.

Can this be unlocked in Challenge mode? I was messing around with it and couldn't get it to work, so either my combo was bad, or I didn't do it right.

I was using Da Qiao with fan/1h sword, and I used variations of C2 (stun)>C3 (EX)>switch>run up and hit a couple times with sword>musou. Would that work? Heck, it seems C3(EX)>switch>run up musou should work, if Wolfbane is right. I'll try it in Legend mode later.

The trophy description is a little vague you only need to use 1 normal attack, 1 charge attack, the EX attack, 1 musou and 1 switch attack minimum. I don't think the enemies need to be alive thoughout the whole thing you just need to hit an enemy with every type of attack in the trophy description.

By C3 I mean the [square] [square] [triangle] as the [triangle] is the C1 and [square] [triangle] is the C2.

Guo Jia is the easiest because his musou can keep alot of enemies in a small place so it increases the chance for every attack to hit at least one enemy. I got my trophy on conquest mode so I don't think it depends on the mode your playing. Maybe you can only use the EX weapon so when you used the sword it stopped the combo but I don't know for sure.

Edited by Wolfbane

It can be done in Challenge mode, as I just unlocked it while doing the Arena challenge. :)

The easiest is Guo Jia. All you need to do is use his first musou and trap as many enemies as possible then run towards the sphere and just use the normal attacks upto the C3, use his EX attack then quickly use his switch attack before the sphere explodes.

He's who I was recommended to use on Koei warriors and I got it the first time I tried but running his moveset through my head Zhou Tai is a very good choice too.

The order you gave with using his musou first wasn't working for me.

I did normal attacks up to C3, EX, Musou, and then switch and got it. I felt rushed if I used the musou first because it didn't last long to me and made me panic. lol

The order you gave with using his musou first wasn't working for me.

I did normal attacks up to C3, EX, Musou, and then switch and got it. I felt rushed if I used the musou first because it didn't last long to me and made me panic. lol

No matter the order Guo Jia is still one of the best for this trophy because his musou sucks people towards the sphere. The order I mentioned would only work if you get alot of enemies in it to increase the chance to hit an enemy with every attack and you have to be quick (As soon as he hits the balls into the sky in his EX press R1 to switch attack before the musou sphere explodes). Tge reason I didn't do it the way you did is because there's always the chance an attack might miss or you might be interrupted unless they're all trapped in the musou attack at the start. But your ways good too if you don't want to hurry through the attacks or there isn't many enemies around.

No matter the order Guo Jia is still one of the best for this trophy because his musou sucks people towards the sphere. The order I mentioned would only work if you get alot of enemies in it to increase the chance to hit an enemy with every attack and you have to be quick (As soon as he hits the balls into the sky in his EX press R1 to switch attack before the musou sphere explodes). Tge reason I didn't do it the way you did is because there's always the chance an attack might miss or you might be interrupted unless they're all trapped in the musou attack at the start. But your ways good too if you don't want to hurry through the attacks or there isn't many enemies around.

Yeah, he is definitely the easiest to get that trophy with. The way to do it with him might come down to preference. Just wanted to give people another option on how to do it with the same character. ;) More tips is always good and different things work for different people. I also think I had a few enemies, but two officers trapped in the sphere. Whatever works. lol

I also got pretty close to doing it with Wang Yi during arena, but her first musou isn't the most friendly for this trophy. Second one might work well, and then a fast weapon switch right after. Just have to land it just right. It's pretty picky about where you jump from. =/

Wang Yuanji seems like she might have a chance at doing it as well. Her knives don't push people back and hit a wide area of enemies. Ex and mid air musou might make it tricky, though. All about quickness and timing the musou on the way down from her Ex.

Edited by Sleeping Taiga

i got my the first day i bought the game, i think any character will be fine if you know how to use what attacks and put them together, i got my by using wang yi, first i switch to second weapon, then i approach a random officer, i switch back to the trishala ( the 2 minature tridents) her ex attacks pretty much is part of the strong and normal attack:square::triangle::triangle: then i simply end it with her first musuo attack. Hope this helps:D :dance:

Edited by ghysdd

Thanks for the help guys. I was dreading trying for this trophy(probably cause one of the last games I played was PoP and that combo trophy was a nightmare) but was able to get it first try in the Arena Challenge.

Oh, so you CAN get it during challenges? Dang, I guess I was doing it all wrong at first. Ah well, I got it later anyway...

• 3 years later...