Rate the trophy difficulty  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_5.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.23

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• 1 month later...

I haven't voted officially yet, but as of right now I'm going to say a 5/6. The nightmare weapons will likely take a certain amount of skill, as do a couple of the challenges.

As far as time wise, anyone who put a ton of hours into DW7 and transfered over the data will speed up the process (gold, skill points,ect).

I voted 4. Don't have the plat yet, but I have all weapons, and most of the top titles. And the top titles tend to need the same requirements for most people. There's about 3 variations for the men and 3 for the women. A few are completly different, like Lu Bu's, but still not really difficult to get. Long though...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not voting just yet, but the requirements aren't that bad particularly until it comes to getting the top titles, which are fucking nuts. That, and the Wuzhang Plains nightmare weapons.

I'm saying seven out of ten. It's not my official vote, but it's a case of where the requirements are simple, but actually doing it is a lot rougher than it seems.

I think this trophy is a 6 without help, and a 4 with help.

Lunacy, the title requirements are extremely easy if your stats are decent enough. Having ~1000 attack and ~1000 defense is all you need, as long as you pick the right level. If you need to kill 5-6 officers, pick Battle of Nanzhong. If you need to kill 3 officers, pick Wu Zhang Wei. Abuse interim saves if you need, but if your weapon choice is correct and you have the ability to earn back life with a speed or EX weapon, there's nothing to it. I used Halberd main on nearly everybody with Twin Swords as backup (sometimes I'd use their EX weapon in either slot depending on character and depending if I liked the moveset but usually not). I had more problem finishing stages than I did completing the requirements because I rushed in and had to deal with 2+ super buff generals...

• 2 weeks later...

I gave it a 4. A few of the nightmare weapons can be a nuisance, but overall nothing is too difficult. The fact that any officer can equip any weapon makes the title hunting a whole lot easier, especially with some of the more broken weapon combos (i.e. mounted flute/war fan combo).

The title grinding and 1000 stages is more time consuming and boring than anything. Nothing difficult there. The challenge levels aren't too hard either. If you're having trouble finding a good officer to use, just look at the leaderboards and use one of the top ranked ones.

• 2 months later...

I agree with the majority and say 4. Being a big DW fan for years, I ended up finding this to be the most boring platinum I've ever went after though I haven't tried one that takes near 1000 hours and probably never will lol. DW 7 took longer for me, but I easily enjoyed it more. My least favorite part was the titles. I mean, couldn't they have made the titles more unique for most characters instead of having almost every character for chaos take out 3 officers in 3 minutes? The ceremonial robes should have been unique for every character at least hehe.

So there is some difficulty to getting the nightmare weapons and the nightmare titles, and that's mainly where the 4 comes from. The challenge trophies weren't a pain like I thought they would be. Well, the hardest part of it all is just getting yourself to go through with the grind because I'm proud as hell of this platinum, but I'm completely burnt out now and definitely not getting Warriors Orochi 3 anytime soon. xD

• 2 weeks later...

platted this game few hours ago..nothing's hard..I give it 4/10..

the trophies in this game are easy but boring and repeatitive...going through all titles then all devotion lines and then 1000 battles are time consuming...playing the same stage over and over again if want to plat faster...and the time taking in loading and saving are long which I dont like lol..anyway,I got through this game..so I on my way to my next game :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

4 is quite high. The game is very time consuming but extremely easy. Even on Nightmare, I seldom lose a battle!

Anyone struggling, just get a horse with the flute and spam the triangle button while holding L1 to move around. Projectile resistance and horsemanship as seals are a good option. Very easy way to rarely get hit and still get kills.

If you're still struggling, get a second player to help out. NOW the game is super easy and you should have no problem, even on Nightmare mode.

I still voted 4 just because trophies like Black Belt and completing the challenges can be tricky unless you realise the trick to them.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

5/10

A lot of the trophies are easy and will come just by playing the game, however Nightmare mode really does what it says on the tin and getting many of the weapons can be tricky; you'll find yourself having to put in hours and hours just to earn the last couple of trophies. Aside from that 1000 battles is ridiculously time consuming- as much as I love the DW games, this is not a fun platinum!

• 1 month later...

I would say 3....

Plain and simple once you get the trick on bypassing Nightmare, everythig else is CAKE...

Its just time consuming, gets repetitive, and boring eventually but other than that this game never gets old to me and gets addicting over amd over again lol

• 8 months later...