Yes, I can

Is anyone having trouble getting this trophy to pop? Ive gone from a common free officer to emperor and beat the scenario probably 6 or 7 times going specifically for this trophy. Ive tried with my created character, default common officers, rebelling, seceding, raising my own flag, the whole 9 yards. This trophy just wont pop for me.

I'm out of ideas and its one of two trophies I have left for the platinum. :confused:

The trophy description merely says to go from common free officer to emperor and view one of the games endings. Ive done this 7 times. If anyone has this trophy and can remember what they did to get it, please share!:think:

Here's what I did for the trophy:

1) You can NOT use a created (aka CAW) edited character.

2) You have to use a common (non-famous named) character. I read somewhere the best way to verify that you have a common character is that they don't have a 2nd musou attack and the main weapon comes from sword or spear or fan.

3) This generic common character must then be a free officer at the start of the scenario you are playing....not serving under any ruler.

4) You then must become emperor. That specifically means you have to become a leader of a kingdom, and then get affluent (I think it is affluent) fame high enough to have the option to buy the Imperial Seal. A few turns after you buy the seal one of your subordinates will suggest you become Emperor....and do it. *This part must happen...if not then you didn't become emperor*.

5) After becoming emperor then you just need to finish conqering the land and finish out the scenario to the closing movie.

Hope this helps.

Just got my plat, thanks :)

Apparently the free officers I was picking just werent common enough... lol. I even went into character settings and turned off the random replacement of officers with created characters just to be sure I was picking a default in game character. It was sometimes hard to tell.

• 1 year later...
2) You have to use a common (non-famous named) character. I read somewhere the best way to verify that you have a common character is that they don't have a 2nd musou attack and the main weapon comes from sword or spear or fan.

Freaking dammit you have to use one of the generic guys... I'm half way into one using a famous free officer, what a waste of a playthrough.