Two Fame Types

I am at the point of the last battle on one of my scenarios with a character whos original fame type was kind.

I shot up the brave type, as you do, to maximum and slowly caught up with the kind type until they are now both maxxed. I get the brave ending though something I don't want.

Any ideas on how to get the kind type ending in this position. Maybe a way of reducing brave?

Just in case you did and forgot (since it's pretty easy to with any item), did you buy the seal of bravery (available at the item shop if you completed the brave ending already)? I assume unequipting it would remove the 2,000 point bonus.

Otherwise, I'm not sure. I can't remember if your main fame type can decay. If it can, you can just do something like "Donate" every month, and eventually your brave will go down while your kind will stay up. If not, I can't think of a way to decrease fame.

You can 'decay' your main fame type and switch.

Like dite said, all you have to do is keep doing the "kind" actions (donate, etc) to keep kind at level 9.

Meanwhile, cease doing any "brave" actions (including battles if at all possible...since your fame switched to brave any battle you do will boost brave). Slowly brave will decay over turns. It will take a little bit to do, but it is possible.

Using this method, I wiped out a "kind" and "affluent" ending trophy on the same playthrough.

Just remember, don't do any contracts or actions that have brave points attached to them, but keep you kind up. Once brave drops to level 8, and your kind is still at level 9, you main fame type will switch back to kind.