Any idea

Any idea how to get the one trophy where you have to beat the level without swinging your weapon once? I almost did it once. I just ordered all my officers to attack the main base and used my stratagems to hurt the main commander but then I gave up after like 20 mins of trying.

I did it a little different and this trophy popped on my second attempt. Wait until one of your pieces of land gets attacked and do nothing. If the enemy takes it, immedately attack it to get it back. If you do this there should only be 2 or 3 enemy officers there to defend it. Then order your officers to team up on the enemy officers and capture the main base. I also rode around on my horse running enemies over in the main camp and used elite unit, volley, and sorcery to help clear the place out.

I never even thought about doing it defensively, since all you need to do is hold out until the timer expires. I did it offensively during my evil run. I waited until a neighboring kingdom was really low on troops (usually after being in battle with someone else or a failed invasion on my land). I then invaded with my most powerful officers so that all I had to do was take a single base and then go after the commander.

I took with me Confiscate, Thunderbolt, Explosions and Poison. I waited until the enemy officers cleared out of the base joining the main camp and used Confiscate for the massive speed boost to rush to it so I could take it before any returned to defend it. I then used Explosion followed by Thunderbolt to take over the base. Once I got to the main camp, I activated Poison. It has a 30 sec. duration so I was easily able to get the defensive strength down below 150 to make the enemy commander pop out and then defeat him in almost no time. I suppose I could have taken Volley instead of Confiscate and just used Red Hare to rush to the base, but it wasn't necessary for me.

Edited by GForce9x

It's basically howthe other's said they did it. The easiest situation would be:

- Having Red Hare*

- Lowest difficulty

- Be a ruler or a marshall

- Defensive battle*

* Easier, but not needed. If you have close to or more than the number officers as the opposing army, an invasion should be almost as easy.

Basically, you can pick the most direct route to the enemy camp and tell your officers to capture each base to get there, and eventually capture the main base, while you go around on your horse (preferrably Red Hare, but it's probably not needed), and let the enemy officers chase you around, and maybe even run over them enough to kill some.

And, if it is a defensive battle, you can do like was said above, and have your officers follow you and kill the enemy officers as they try to chase you on your horse.

As for strategems, a lot of what GForce9x said works well. Basically, if it hurts people without you attacking (thunderbolts/explosions/volley or extra units) is helpful. Vilify and Taunt are good if you don't feel like grabbing someone from across the map.

The only thing is, from what I know (I can't guarantee that I didn't accidentally hit the attack button, but I'm pretty sure I didn't), you can't use your Horse Musou. I used that to help run over people, since it doesn't use your weapon from what I saw, but it didn't pop at the end, I re-did it without using the musou, and it popped.