Your Favorite/Best CAW's

If you're a fan of DWE, you most likely made a CAW. If so, what did you make? What's their name, weapon style, etc.

So far, I've made 3 CAW's. The first being Ma Feng. I made him as a descendant of the Ma clan and planned on joining Ma Teng, but Zhang Lu took him out before I could get the funds to serve him (like, Round 10 or so). He uses the Dragon Spear with the generic Spear ground Musou attack and Zhao Yun's air Musou attack.

The second I made was Sun Wukong. After seeing the Monkey set in the CAW equpment section, I decided to make him. I don't keep the chest or arm Monkey pieces, switching them out for the Serenity and Shinobi pieces, respectively. I gave him the head piece with bright yellow eyes and the facial markings. He uses a Staff with Zhou Yu's primary Musou attack and Ling Tong's secondary Musou attack.

The third I made was Raiden, the God of Thunder from Mortal Kombat. But since it's a DW game, I gave him a more militaristic feel. He has the priest headpice, the Dark Armor for chest, legs and feet, and the War God arm piece. I also gave him his signature white eyes with a long white beard. He uses a Great Sword with Xiahou Ba's Musou attacks, since they seem to revolve around Thunder/Lightning.

Who have you made? And if you're interested, I've uploaded all three of my CAW's to be downloaded.

I made some huge badass looking old guy called Bai Shu. Lu Bu's halberd and moves, he's a animal.

I got Cloud and Sephiroth I made myself they are pretty fun and look good especially when they fight each other by chance.

I also got some little guy who looks and sounds like a boy with a tribal style and the spear, he is awsome made him sworn sibling with Ding Feng... weird cutscene.

I personally created some ladies to increase the amount of them. I started with the daugther's of Lu Bu (Lu Ling Qi, seriously, they should finally add her by themselfs) and Lian Shi (Sun Luban and Sun Luyu), went on with old DW special character Nu Wa (even so she does not look even close to the original), added Nene from Samurai Warriors (she ended pretty ninja-style) and completed this list with a tribute to a MMO char from EverQuest 2 a close friend of mine owns.

Made most of them available online, but I'm sure they disappeared from these lists quite a while ago due to too much new stuff.

I also downloaded exchanges for NPC officers quite regulary, whenever I found an officer named like an NPC and exchanged them. Thanks to all persons creating them at this point ;-)

• 5 weeks later...

Since I love Persona, I made a team from Persona 3 and Persona 4, though how much they look like the character varies. I had fun trying to make their weapons/musou match the character and their persona.

I also made characters from a series of shorts I've been writing for my fiction class, and some characters my gf draws. I then amuse myself for far too long putting my CAWs into events with each other.