Rate the trophy difficulty  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_35.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.25

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

No endless grinding, nothing too hard, just some tricky (and/or randomized) stuff. Hardest would be the scenario on chaos difficulty, but with 10k bonus points for all weapons/items unlocked and the fact that a defeat isn't a defeat as long as you have troops remaining isn't this too hard in the end either.

Best DW Empires game, but at the same time the easiest Warriors game trophy-wise.

• 2 weeks later...

I said 4. Like a few already said, it's just more time-consuming (completing all the endings, using all the strategems, etc.).

Chaos difficulty can be pretty annoying, although it's probably easier if you make a specific character for it (I didn't). With Guo Jia's Musou 1 and Sun Shang Xiang's Musou 2, I was being outtimed by a lot of other musous (losing invincibility long before they lost theirs), and it was still taking 3-5 musous to kill someone when it took them half of one to kill me.

But once you get a feel for how things work, and find a method that works, the main difference is the time it takes to kill someone.

I gave it a 3. Most of the trophies are pretty straightforward and dont require a lot of effort. The only 2 exceptions would be Ingenious Strategist and the Chaos mode trophy.

Strategist can be a pain if you dont make a conscious effort to use each strategem as they appear for each main fame you run, as the game doesnt track them. Submerge was the last one I needed.

Chaos mode takes a little getting used to at first. I made a character for it and used Lu Bu's musou attacks. both of em. the second musou, the one you perform midair, was particularly devastating and useful. It also helps to never get surrounded since the common soldiers can fuck you up fast, and dont get hit with an enemies officers musou attack because its a one shot kill most of the time. The switch attack is quite useful too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4/10 for me.I would also thoroughly read the guide as negligence can lead to loads more playthrus.And even with the exploits, you can't just go diving into chaos mode.

Very true on this. I had to restart an Orderly because I didn't read that I have to start as a free officer. I didn't unlock the Rapid Return skill when I started as a ruler.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Chaos Trophy

I used Lu Bu's weapon and the curved sword. This was simple but difficult around groups since the soldiers fade into the game due to limited amount on screen at once. You should set up the territories yourself and make sure to give yourself a bunch and two others a bunch. Now make sure you attack the ruler himself and you'll take majority of the territories each battle. This will make it quick. There's far more challenging trophies in this game. This is extremely simple if you just be careful and don't get reckless. Also be sure to watch what stratagems you use and what the enemy uses. I would recommend Unity, Elite Calvary, Rock Slide, and you choose the last. Depending on the map you may face challenges as your allies will drop like flies, be sure to stick with your army and avoid charging into the middle of the enemy forces. If a officer is about to use a musuo, run. Or game over.

Just need to play a few times on easier difficulties until you have enough points to get all the bonuses. You will want them, otherwise good luck good night.

-----------

This would be the pain trophy for me out of the others so far.

• 4 years later...