DW7 and a dead Harddrive

So I had completed all 4 story modes and was starting to grind away on the conquest mode and my ps3 died a horrible death. I've reloaded my profile into a new machine, and of course all of my saved data is gone. No biggie, since I wasn't too far into the conquest mode yet.

The question I have revolves around getting the platinum- Do the movies unlock at all in conquest mode, or do I actually have to go back and re-beat all of the story modes in order to watch the movies?

So I had completed all 4 story modes and was starting to grind away on the conquest mode and my ps3 died a horrible death. I've reloaded my profile into a new machine, and of course all of my saved data is gone. No biggie, since I wasn't too far into the conquest mode yet.

The question I have revolves around getting the platinum- Do the movies unlock at all in conquest mode, or do I actually have to go back and re-beat all of the story modes in order to watch the movies?

If you didn't transfer your save data, then you will have to restart everything!

• 3 weeks later...
Ouch, I know the feeling though. I was working on completing Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 and my ps3 died. Of course I had not backed it up, so I am starting from scratch on everything.

Dynasty Warriors 7 is quite easy, I wouldn't mind starting over. dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 is a lot more hard and quite a pain in my ass! I would cry if I had to start over :|

• 5 months later...

I decided to keep playing and figured I'd end up getting all but this trophy and call it good. Decided as an experiment to try the scholars' quizzes again after i completed all of the story modes. Hooked up a turbo controller and an hour later- Bingo! Trophy popped!

If everything goes according to plans, I should get the plat later tonight!

:dance: