XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 04-12-2011, 11:38 PM   #1
Loftus

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Bingo   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   5,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Default Unrivaled Warrior Tip :)

Hi everyone, just wanted to a throw a quick tip out there for anyone who may either be struggling with this trophy or simply cant think how/where to get it.

I realise lots of people already have this (as people have plat'd the game) but for anyone that doesnt know i thought i would throw this out there anyway... cant hurt

Wei story mode, towards the end, Zhang Lu battle... outside of the enemy castle, infinitely respawning enemies, playing as a AOE spam character. (Xiahou Yuan)

I shortened this down massively from my original post, as another way has been posted that is seen to be alot easier to do, so this way is just an alternative method.

Also, this is probably one of the easiest ways to get the Combo master too. aoe spam with a bow against weak enemies, i picked up a 63 combo without even trying o.O

# 38 - God of War 2

Last edited by Loftus; 04-13-2011 at 09:42 AM.
Loftus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 01:32 AM   #2
Jaytime

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

That's great except for the fact that if anyone takes the time to kill everyone before the officers near them in Battle for Surpremecy you get somewhere between 4000 - 4200 kos by the time you beat Lu Bu (or Dong Zhou if player played as Lu Bu). Whoever told the trophy guide maker they got 3400 something kills with 95% of the map was not paying attention, I got 4000+ 4 or 5 times in a row doing that one so 3000 kill trophy is no issue for anyone that's aware of this.
Old 04-13-2011, 09:40 AM   #3
Loftus

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Bingo   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   5,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

Oh damn, i thought there might be another way that i hadnt got to yet... Just figured i would share mine just in case lol.

And now the guide has been made including the supremacy stage, so that removes the point of me asking about a guide and any helpfullness this thread will offer.

well that was 20 minutes of my life well spent lol xD

Ill shorten the bit up top seeing as there are other ways and just expect this thread to die...

# 38 - God of War 2

Loftus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 07:54 PM   #4
Jaytime

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Yep, and it was all in good intentions so no harm done either.