Bonus Points Are Difficult :/

I'm having problems with achieving most of the bonus points. I've beaten all the the campaigns and have begun getting all the character trophies, but trying to get most of the objectives is proving to be a bitch for me o_O

I've looked through the forums here and haven't really found anything that helps me.

If anyone has any in depth tips for getting easy bonus points, I'd really appreciate it :D Thanks.

I used to following thread to get three easy objectives out of the way:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/dynasty-warriors-6-empires/44269-easiest-way-get-sima-yi-zhuge-liang-lu-meng-objectives.html

If you need one more I suggest doing the one where you have to get married. Just start up Empire Mode, choose a female officer or vagrant and keep simming until you are able to fight alongside friends. Once you can fight alongside friends just start playing easy Mercenary missions with your friends and after about 8 matches one of them will ask for your hand in marriage.

I only needed to do these four to obtain my remaining points so I can't offer any other advice beyond these four. Good luck!

Check out this guide: GameFAQs: Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires (PS3) Achievement Guide by EverZealous

Go down to the section titled Bonuses Achievement

Remember you only need 90,000 points, so you can get away without having to do some of the more ridiculous ones like 1000 KOs without taking any damage.

I used to following thread to get three easy objectives out of the way:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/dynasty-warriors-6-empires/44269-easiest-way-get-sima-yi-zhuge-liang-lu-meng-objectives.html

If you need one more I suggest doing the one where you have to get married. Just start up Empire Mode, choose a female officer or vagrant and keep simming until you are able to fight alongside friends. Once you can fight alongside friends just start playing easy Mercenary missions with your friends and after about 8 matches one of them will ask for your hand in marriage.

I only needed to do these four to obtain my remaining points so I can't offer any other advice beyond these four. Good luck!

Thanks a lot guys, this will help me out tons :D

• 1 month later...

Here's a handy tip for beating missions taking no damage:

Step 1 - Be a Faction Leader.

Step 2 - Get Attacked.

Step 3 - Position yourself in the water, in the most difficult to reach spot possible (ie: under a bridge at the bottom of a valley, or in the middle of a big lake).

Step 4 - Go do something else for 20 minutes. When you return, you'll have won a mission with no damage!

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I know I'm late, but I'm thinking of getting this game since no one wants to play DW7 anymore these days, it seems.

I read up on the trophies and was wondering about the bonus points myself.

I gave up getting those points a long time ago, pretty soon after I made the post actually =/ I consider myself a decent skill gamer but the challenges associated with those points seemed quite ridiculous. (The repetitive gameplay played a factor as well for giving up) :whistle:

• 1 month later...