Easiest way to get Sima Yi, Zhuge Liang and Lu Meng Objectives

Pick the Land In Chaos scenario, pick any character other than those three as the leader and then choose those three as your officers.

SIM SIM take over a few lands and SIM SIM some more and you'll get all three. NO RECRUITING! :-)

P.S. I posted this somewhere else but thought that it deserved its own thread.

Good Luck

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks man, I saw this tip in the other thread and used it today. Only took a few minutes (after 2 battles) to get all 3. Now I'm stuck needing 3000 more points and very few objectives to choose from to get it.

Im trying to get the story ones like Get Married or Help Some Villagers or Imperial Seal, but I don't know exactly what to do to get any of these.

EDIT: I got Swear an Oath with an Officer in the Land in Chaos scenario after I had taken over about 16 territories. (Most of the map). There were also only me and another faction left, and I was a ruler. Hope that helps someone.

90k on the dot baby! Plat!

Edited by VazzVegas

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

i did the following

check the character whose trophy u are aiming for in the encyclopedia on main menu. see which ruler they serve as u have to select that ruler in empire mode. now keep simming if u get attacked start the battle and withdraw as soon as the battle starts.more simming and hope fully u will also get the imperial throne by refusing to pay the messenger from the emperor after some more sims one of your officers will ask u to take the throne, choose yes and wolah you are the emperor. keep simming and that officer will do what it takes to get the trophy.

http://www.lusogamer.com/playstation-network/homefront/gamercard_default/acidicasad.png

Edited by acidicasad

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

used this method. got them (all three) in under an hour. i needed 6000 points, but ended up with extra, total of 95000 points.

Lu Meng was the easiest and earliest. I sim a couple of months, then take over a piece of land. sim and use some cards that prevents attack for three months. invade again and take some lands. in between this, i defended some land.

then came the sima yi objective after some simming. eventually zhuge liang came through towards the end of that hour.

I ended up with 5 pieces of land at the end

• 1 month later...
I know this is late, but I can't seem to get all three objectives complete :( I take a few lands, then sim for a bit and then one of them leaves because of lack of pay o.O I'm finding this very annoying, if anyone knows a way around it, or something I'm doing wrong, I would appreciate any help.

I'm having the same problem! :(

• 1 month later...
Pick the Land In Chaos scenario, pick any character other than those three as the leader and then choose those three as your officers.

SIM SIM take over a few lands and SIM SIM some more and you'll get all three. NO RECRUITING! :-)

P.S. I posted this somewhere else but thought that it deserved its own thread.

Good Luck

Great tip, it help get the 90000 points. thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

just got the plat.

was on my last 8000BP while trying it TCs way.

ended up getting Liang for 2000, meng for 2000, 2000Kos for 2000 and lastly of all things THE DAMN IMPERIAL SEAL for 2000.

i only took over 4 lands total with CAO CAO.

the key to getting the 3 guys to talk to you is SAVE AFTER EVERY "END". this way if you get attacked you can always exit out to the main menu and go back in fresh again.

dont use CAO CAO though cause he sucks fighting wise.

• 4 months later...

Thought i was gonna be able to get this done quickly but the last few objectives i need are quite hard! I shoulda had this traded in for tomb raider yesterday lol!

I got 1000 K.O's on horseback but it never gave me the points. I guess the horse trampling on people doesn't count. I am also frustrated with this!

Edit: Just got the plat a few mins ago, swore an oath with an officer, got married and completed a battle without using a musou! I'm done!

Edited by LambzGoHard

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...