Cannot find a wife.

VINNY1973

Don't bother going for that objective. Just get 1000 kills on horseback and play Chaos and add the 3 officers that have objectives as your underlings. Just keep hitting end and eventually they will give you what you need. Most of the points you need will be obtained naturally and it isn't necessary to stretch for them.

I guess I'll be the only one to actually answer the question.

When you get events that pop up as new, sometimes it will offer to be friends with somebody. When it's one of the female characters, accept them and make them one of the three people you bring along for battle. Do some battles, make sure you're around this character alot while you're slaying thousands of people.

I had Sun Shang Xiang, and she would say something about not letting me show her up. But after about 7-8 battles it popped up as a new event to "marry who-ever-you-picked"

It probably varies how long it will take though.

I guess I'll be the only one to actually answer the question.

When you get events that pop up as new, sometimes it will offer to be friends with somebody. When it's one of the female characters, accept them and make them one of the three people you bring along for battle. Do some battles, make sure you're around this character alot while you're slaying thousands of people.

I had Sun Shang Xiang, and she would say something about not letting me show her up. But after about 7-8 battles it popped up as a new event to "marry who-ever-you-picked"

It probably varies how long it will take though.

I didn't not answer the question. It isn't necessary to find a wife. I did like 10 battles and the option never came up and wasted a lot more time than needed. Its much easier to do other objectives than to waste a good deal of time trying to get this one.

• 1 month later...

I'm very late to this party, but the comments on this thread just annoy me.

People come to this site to get some insight on either getting a platinum faster or help when they are stuck. Nothing annoys me more when someone decides to kill a thread by diverting the attention off topic. The second poster in this thread did exactly that.

Since someone answered the question adequately I decided to rant.

Continue on my fellow trophy hunters.

People come to this site to get some insight on either getting a platinum faster or help when they are stuck. Nothing annoys me more when someone decides to kill a thread by diverting the attention off topic. The second poster in this thread did exactly that.

If you want an apology, fine. I apologize. My intention was not to "kill a thread," it was to be funny. But like I wrote before, some people just don't want to see the humor in the original question.

To the OP, I'm sorry this went off-topic. I sincerely hope you managed to find what you were looking for.

There. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

In an attempt to bring finality to this thread, to get a wife (in game) I think the easiest way is to play as an officer or a vagrant while doing mercenary missions assigned by the few unique female characters. When you play whatever mission they give you, they will typically be in the battle in some corner getting attacked by random enemies. If you kill these guys she will say a word of thanks and give you gold and gems, then be on her merry way. Later you'll get an event which is "Become friends with ________", and after fighting battles with them for a while you'll get the "Marry _______" option in Events. The same applies to male officers you rescue in a similar fashion.

Or you can play the Chaos scenario as a ruler. Get some women officer on the begining of the scenario. Make sure that every battle you order her to protect you. At some point close to the end you going to ask her to marry you. Playing the chaos scenario give you lots of bonuses so is a good thing. The other scenarios just sim thru.

Edited by Rekinek

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

lol. in this case, the poster of the second reply is correct in my opinion. take a break, do more than just play this game, and later on it will pop up. Its almost random, so trying for this really is a waste of time. do the other stuff and if you can have all females with you in battle. Or have a female character and it will be easier since there are more males.

but everyone calm down. Diverted the attention? Dude your alittle too tight. and thats annoying

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I agree, btw what is the best general to get 1,00 kills on horseback?

• 3 weeks later...
Ive been running from town to town looking for a wife. Im a level 47 now and have just not found one. Does this option come up in events or an interuption like the merchant?

I got a wife after a while of playing during my third scenario as a ruler. The easiest way to get a wife as a ruler is to pick an officer of the opposite sex and put him/her in all your battles, train them, and try to make sure they aren't defeated in battles...eventually an event will occur like when an officer joins your force or like the Mysterious Merchant. Hope this helps :)