Rate the trophy difficulty.  

258 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_3.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 2.77

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not very difficult just time consuming

It seems to be a time consuming trophy-game.

You can get 43 bronze trophies by winning just 1 battle for each trophy ... new game for all?

* What I did was; pick "new game", pick a main officer, go to "battle", go to "mercenary", pick the assignment "Flame Tigers".

All you need to do is fight 15 tigers (max.) and the trophy is yours, aprrox. 5 minutes per trophy.

Repeat and get a lot of Bronze!

Doesn't work on all trophy's, you need to fight a whole battle for some.

Edited by u4gReservoirDogs

It seems to be a time consuming trophy-game.

You can get 43 bronze trophies by winning just 1 battle for each trophy ... new game for all?

* What I did was; pick "new game", pick a main officer, go to "battle", go to "mercenary", pick the assignment "Flame Tigers".

All you need to do is fight 15 tigers (max.) and the trophy is yours, aprrox. 5 minutes per trophy.

Repeat and get a lot of Bronze!

Doesn't work on all trophy's, you need to fight a whole battle for some.

I just did what you said and it didnt work for me, I used ahui nan and killed the tigers and it said battle won but I never got a trophy. Is there something wrong with my game? I did go to options and installed the game data plus im playing it on easy. What am I doing wrong?

• 2 weeks later...

Got my Platinum a few minutes ago. It wasn't that difficult it was just time consuming. Having to Unify China 5 times is annoying. Having to complete some obscure objectives to unlock eveything and doing a single battle as every character was once again time consuming but not that difficult. I gave it a four as some of the battles when you're a ruler invading a country can be kind of hard, one good combo from an enemy leader and you're toast.

1 its a breeze, I just wish I know about how to cut the time cause I played 2 scenarios which took me a long time cause the game gets pretty boring after a while.

Its going to be VERY long playing it the way it was ment which is playing through all the scenario's battles to unite China.

• 2 weeks later...

It's a 2 for me.

The campaign is a breeze with the simming method and the character trophies are obtainable in 3-4min each.

Some objectives are kinda tricky (1000 KOs without taking damage) but since you can save during battle those aren't too hard either.

I rented it on Friday and just finished it today after 4 days worth of play, I haven't really paid attention to the clock but I think I got the platinum in 10-12 hours, it was my first Dynasty Warriors too.