Dyad ~ Trophy Guide & Roadmap

Warbear

http://i.imgur.com/7inWT38.png

Not a registered member? Got any questions, suggestions, or concerns about the guide? Then why not join the forums today! This guide is only intended to be used by playstationtrophies.org, and cannot be copied or rephrased in any way. If you find this guide posted elsewhere, then please contact the guide writer (Warbear), and let them know. Thank you.

http://i.imgur.com/KHJ78eX.png

• Estimated trophy difficulty: 8.61/10 (Platinum Difficulty Rating)
  • Offline trophies: 27 (6(B), 14(S), 6(G), 1(P))
  • Online trophies: 0
  • Approximate amount of time to platinum: 5-30+ Hours (Estimated Time to Platinum)
  • Minimum number of playthroughs: 1
  • Number of missable trophies: None
  • Glitched trophies: None
  • Do trophies stack? N/A
  • Do cheat codes disable trophies? No Cheats

http://i.imgur.com/flEstWX.png

Dyad is a unique puzzle-shooting-racing game that was released in 2012 on the Playstation Network. Its unique colors will trip out any person who is playing it. This game offers 26 unique stages that all have its own specific way of completing. The gameplay is hard to compare since its such a unique game but think of WipEout HD's Zone mode with a bit of a puzzle game shooter like Tron.

The reason this game is a 9/10 is because it takes a lot of patience and skill to platinum and very little information on how to complete every level is on the internet. People compare it to WipEout HD and Child of Eden in terms of difficulty. However, I think the best weapon to earn this platinum is knowledge and a bit of skill. I will be describing the best solution on how to complete every level in this guide.

In terms of trophies, you will be completing a “3 star level” to unlock a “Trophy Level”. Every Trophy Level requires you to complete the 3 Star level to unlock the Trophy Level, so really, you are looking at completing 52 levels to earn this platinum.

Tips & Tricks

Have Patience...

It is very important. If you're patient you will play far more efficiently and will master a level in no time.

Always hook pairs.

Hooking pairs help a lot because they gain a small boost of speed. Hooking pairs after pairs is very effective and will help a lot in timed levels.

Learn the patterns.

Every level has a pattern. Even though the pattern is random at times, it's still a pattern and that can help you understand the level better.

Locking the next enemy for a pair as soon as possible.

Sometimes enemies are really spread out so waiting to get near the next enemy wastes a lot of time. To hook onto the next enemy for a pair as fast as possible, move the left analog stick in the direction of the enemy to lock on it.

Button Mashing!

Button mashing is a VERY helpful strategy that can help you complete the timed levels. When you're going too fast take advantage and button mash. You're almost unstoppable when you're going extremely fast which is why it's important to mash the :cross: button.

Plan ahead.

It's very important to see what mines you're about to pass so plan ahead to take advantage of a perfect chain.

Button Mashing :cross: while lancing!

It's very important to button mash while you're lancing. Not only does it open up graze enemies for you straight ahead, but sometimes even gets you pairs. To get random pairs more efficiently, move the left analog stick :lsleft: or :lsright: in the direction of grazed enemies.

Be aware how much time you have left!

On the top left corner, there is a progress bar, “Level Completed”. Once that bar hits 100%, the level will be over. Use this to your advantage.

Ride every Zip Line from enemies!

Every time you pair two enemies for a zip line, ride it. Speed is key to every race.

While this may seem obvious, I can't stress enough how important it is to keep yourself calm and collected as you're playing the levels - it's easy to lose your focus and panic, especially towards the latter stages of trophy levels when you're nearing your target; try your utmost to keep playing normally right up until you've finished a level

http://i.imgur.com/t8wbWsw.png

Step 1: Complete Every 3 Star Level followed by the Trophy Level.

In this step, you will try to complete every 3 Star level followed by the Trophy Level in order. The reason that it's important to complete it in order is because the more you work on a 3 star level/Trophy Level, the better you get at it. Try to avoid moving onto the next 3 Star Level/Trophy Level, as this can make you lose focus on the current level you're on. If you're having trouble completing a level, take a small break and come back to the level later.

You MUST get 3 stars in order to unlock the Trophy Level for the current level. Getting 1 or 2 stars won't unlock the Trophy Level.

For visual walkthroughs on how to complete every Trophy Level, refer to the link below.

Keep in mind that these are only videos for the Trophy Levels and NOT for the 3 Star Levels.

Dyad Trophy Levels Guide

Credit goes to G4MERZLIFE for all his videos.

In this step, you will earn the following trophies:

(B) Tune in

(B) Dyadic

(G) Danger

(S) Admirable Virtues

(B) Magic Circle

(S) Line 'Em Up!

(S) Steam Engine Time

(G) The Light Spectrum

(S) Match Sprint

(S) Heroic Dose

(S) Observations on the Beautiful and the Sublime

(S) Expansion

(S) Morphic Resonance

(B) Traids

(S) Play for 18 Triads

(G) Miracles

(S) Not Playing is Becoming Increasingly Oppressive

(B) KKKKKKKKKKKKK

(S) Just Take a Pinch

(S) Winds of the Dawn that is My Crown

(S) Becoming Purple

(B) Giraffes? Giraffes! In Outer Space

(S) I Really Missed Jack

(G) A Subliminal Reprise

(G) Perpetuation

(G) The Jupiter Mission

(P) Peking Duck

Step 2: Clean Up (If necessary)

If you completed the game by skipping a few levels, you will go back to them in this step by completing every remaining level.

The best advice I can give is to read my descriptions over again on the current level you're working on and be patient. Patience is key to complete every level.

http://i.imgur.com/oCfM0D3.png

RED_REBEL44 for the banner and title images.

Vyrastas for the trophy guide template.

AppleKratue for a handful of suggestions on a few trophy descriptions.

Edited by Warbear
Editorial Sweep

http://i.imgur.com/dZsFtNs.png

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1633/186.jpg Peking Duck (P)

Successfully completed all 26 Trophy Levels

Congratulations! You've just earned 2012's Hardests Racing Platinum!

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1633/6D5.jpg Tune in (B)

Complete the Trophy Level for Tune In

wIhqiev.png

Unlike all other 3 star levels, this one is different. This 3 star level is kind of a small tutorial on how to play. You must complete three small tutorials.

1st Objective ~ Hook any mine 22 times.

This objective is quite simple. All you have to do is hook onto any enemy by pressing the :cross: button. Hook as many enemies as you can before you move onto the next objective.

2nd Objective ~ Hook 15 purple mines while avoiding hooking a red enemy.

In this objective, you're going to hook 15 purple enemies while avoiding hooking a red cross enemy. Take your time, there's no rush to gain speed by hooking every purple enemy you see.

3rd Objective ~ Hook any pair of mines 6 times.

Pairing mines means you have you hook the same color of enemy twice, the more pairs you hook, the more speed you gain. Do this 6 times.

UMqWKWW.png

Hook 22 pairs of Enemies while pressing the HOOK button a maximum of 50 times.

Tricky trophy level. You must hook 22 pairs of enemies in less than 50 hook shots. If you miss a hook or hook an enemy that isn't the same pair, you will lose a hook attempt. So you have about 6 chances of messing up. What makes this level tricky is that you're timed while trying not to mess up so you cannot take your time. You have to be as efficient and fast as possible to finish the level with 22 hooked pairs.

The best advice I can give you is to be efficient and accurate. Get a feel for the game by moving with the left analog stick :lsleft: and :lsright:. It's very important to be accurate on how much to move and how fast to move. As soon as you hook a pair, hook onto the next enemy, even if it's a different color to the pair prior. It's important to have an enemy hooked ready for the next pair to have extra time to spare. As soon as the level is about to finish, button mash your remaining attempts if needed to pair your final hook pair/s.

When the screen turns red and you get the alert, it means you either pressed the hook button and didn't hook anything, or you hooked another colour as the first hook (You can check the first colour at the bottom of the screen). This means you cannot hear this alert sound more than six times.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1633/803.jpg Dyadic (B)

Complete the Trophy Level for Dyadic

wIhqiev.png

HOOK as many Pairs of Enemies as possible before racing to the end.

This is a very easy 3 Star Level. You must have 17 pairs for a 3 Star rating before you complete the level.

It is very important to learn how to use the left analog stick properly on this level. As soon as you get a pair, immediately hook another enemy. There is a bit of timing if you attempt to hook an enemy before you pass it, so try to work on your timing here. It's a perfect opportunity to practice timing on hooking enemies that are about to pass you.

The time is very generous on this level. I got 24 pairs without trying, so if you're struggling I recommend that you hook another enemy as soon as you get a pair.

UMqWKWW.png

HOOK 20 Pairs of Enemies. You can't see the colors of the Enemies and must listen carefully to the music.

This is the only level that requires you to listen to the beat carefully. There are two different types of beats when you aim at an enemy. When you aim at an enemy, you will hear a sound. Pair two enemies with the same sound. One of the sounds reminds me of the sound of checking something at a grocery store.

Try to pair the same enemies with the same sound. If you're struggling I would suggest to turn up your volume high and learn the two beats. If you're short of a pair before the level ends, button mash the remaining enemies nearby to get a pair or two upon completing the level. I would only recommend button mashing :cross: towards the very end and not throughout the level.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1633/1E0.jpg Danger (G)

Complete the Trophy Level for Danger

wIhqiev.png

Race 3 Sectors, HOOKING as many Enemy pairs as possible while dodging Enemies and Bullets.

Another easy 3 Star Level. There should be no struggle whatsoever getting 3 stars. You have to race through 3 sectors which is a lot of time to pair 22 enemies WITHOUT colliding. If you collide with an enemy, you lose a pair, so dodge the red enemies. If you hook onto an enemy, other enemies will shoot bullets at you if you're near them.

I got 26 pairs before I finished the first sector so there is plenty to time to get 3 stars. If you're struggling, I would suggest to take your time. There is no rush to try to pair every enemy you see. Just worry more about not colliding with red enemies rather than pairing.

UMqWKWW.png

HOOK 25 Pairs of Enemies before racing to the end. The level ends if you collide with anything.

This will be your first real challenge. There are a lot of things to worry about in this level. Time, pairing enemies as quick as possible, and colliding with an enemy. If you collide with ANY enemy once, you fail the level.

You must pair 25 enemies before the level is complete. The time isn't as generous as any previous levels so you will have to hook an enemy as soon as possible. If you have a hooked enemy, don't hesitate to hook another color if you see an easy pair coming up. Plan ahead, no need to go fast either.

The best tip that I've found was towards the end. Right before the level is finished, you will go really fast. This is the time to button mash :cross: and hold the left analog stick :lsleft: or :lsright:. With some luck, you can get 1 to 5 pairs right before the time expires since you're going extremely fast. Be patient, this trophy level will take a few tries.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1633/AA3.jpg Admirable Virtues (S)

Complete the Trophy Level for Admirable Virtues

wIhqiev.png

Race both sectors as fast as possible.

To get 3 Stars, you need to finish both sectors in under 2:30:00.

This will be your first challenge based on time. However it is very generous on time and can easily be completed in under 2:00:00 with some effort. Not colliding is very important on this level because if you collide, not only does it slow you down, but it pushes you back causing you to lose time. You can crash a lot and still manage to complete both sectors in under 2:30:00. My best advice is not to crash as much and pair efficiently, don't button mash :cross: either as it is important to always maintain speed.

UMqWKWW.png

Race both sectors in 1:40 or less.

The same advice applies to this Trophy Level as the 3 Star Level, only this time you must complete it in under 1:40 on a different level. It's VERY important not to collide with anything because that makes you lose 10 seconds. You can afford to collide once, however after that will cause you to lose time and cause you to fail. If you don't collide with anything and pair decently for speed, you can complete both sectors with 20 seconds to spare.

Edited by Slamma
Restore missing images

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1633/AF3.jpg Magic Circle (B)

Complete the Trophy Level for Magic Circle

wIhqiev.png

Another tutorial level. This level introduces you GRAZED enemies and how to LANCE. There are two objectives in this level, however both are extremely easy.

1st Objective ~ GRAZE as many enemies as possible.

To get 3 stars you must graze 18 enemies. This is however a very easy task. Your main focus on this objective is to learn how to graze. It's the same as hooking enemies, only difference is that they have a blade sticking out of both sides. To graze an enemy, simply go through the grazed area and NOT the center of it or you will collide.

What grazing enemies does is it fills up your LANCE meter which you will learn in the next objective.

2nd Objective ~ LANCE as many enemies as possible before racing to the end.

To get 3 stars you must lance 18 enemies before racing to the end. Again, this is very easy to complete. You main focus on this objective is learning how to lance. When you graze enemies you earn energy. Graze enough enemies to fill up your lance meters. Only two lance meters can be filled up at a time. Press :square: to lance through enemies. When you lance through an enemy, you get lance energy so it's possible to lance through a big wave of enemies and immediately fill up a lance meter again. When you're lancing, you're also invincible.

UMqWKWW.png

Race to the end in less than 1:00 while GRAZING at least 40 times.

In this level, you must graze 40 enemies AND race to the finish within 1:00. It's very hard to maintain speed and graze enemies at such an efficient rate. Once you've reached about 30 grazed enemies it'll be much harder to graze them as you're racing much faster so it's important to be as efficient as possible.

Once you're near the very end, use both of your lance boosts to race to the finish. Most importantly, TRY to hit enemies while lancing, it will help you beat the timer before 1:00:00.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1633/348.jpg Line 'Em Up! (S)

Complete the Trophy Level for Line 'Em Up!

wIhqiev.png

Lance 50 Enemies as quickly as possible.

This 3 Star Level is quite easy. All you have to do is lance 50 enemies and race to the finish in under 1:30:00. This level will show you how useful lancing can be at times. Button mash :cross: to open up grazed enemies to get energy. Once you fill up a lance meter, lance through as many enemies as possible with :square:. Try to maintain speed as well by pairing the same type of enemies once you have more than 30 lanced enemies to reach the finish in less than 1:30:00.

UMqWKWW.png

Lance 50 Enemies just using 6 lances.

The best strategy for lancing enough enemies is to wait out for a good line. The enemies on this level move so wait for the enemies to almost make a line then press :square: to lance through them. It is very possible to lance 50 enemies with just 5 lances, so it's very doable if you wait out a good line.

It's also very important to slightly move the left analog stick :lsleft: and :lsright: to lance as many enemies as possible.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1633/AF7.jpg It's Steam Engine Time (S)

Complete the Trophy Level for It's Steam Engine Time

wIhqiev.png

In this 3 Star Level, you must races through all 3 sectors in under 3:30:00 to get 3 stars.

Sector 1: Finish it in less than 1:00:00.

This sector has a ton of enemies. It's very easy to fill your lance meter. The best strategy to gain speed is by slightly moving the left analog stick :lsleft: or :lsright: while you're lancing. Button mashing is also quite helpful to open up grazed enemies before you graze through them.

Sector 2: Finish it in less than 2:40:00.

Same applies for this sector as the previous, however this one is much longer. Button mashing is quite helpful here since you're depending more on lancing.

Sector 3: Finish it in less than 3:30:00.

Unlike the previous two sectors, this one has red cross enemies. So avoid colliding with them. It's very important to get less than two or three collisions in order to maintain speed. Try to always have at least one extra lance to use in case you collide with an enemy. While you're lancing you can go through red enemies as well without getting hit. But avoid it because as soon as your lance ends, you will get hit.

If you were consistent throughout all sectors you should complete the level with more than 20 seconds to spare.

UMqWKWW.png

Race to the end in less than 2 minutes.

Like the description says, you must race to the finish in less than 2 minutes. What makes this level tricky is that once you hook a pair, two enemies will shoot at you ahead and you have to dodge them. The time on this level however is very generous and you can complete it in under 2:00:00 by still colliding.

As soon as the level starts, hold the left analog stick :lsright: while button mashing :cross: to open up grazed enemies. Don't worry if you're colliding with an enemy or missing a lot of grazes to fill up your lance meter. As soon as you have a full lance boost, use :square: to lance. If you use this method, you should complete this level with about 5 seconds to spare.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1633/785.jpg The Light Spectrum (G)

Complete the Trophy Level for The Light Spectrum

wIhqiev.png

HOOK as many Enemy pairs as possible before losing all your lives.

Another easy level. You have to hook 50 pairs before you lose your 3 lives. However, if you lance a specific amount of enemies, you earn a new life. This is very easy because you can take your time without worrying about racing to the finish.

To know how many enemies you need to lance to earn a new life, look at the top left corner under “Enemies Lanced”.

Once you get to about 30 paired enemies the level will go much faster. Start button mashing :cross: while lancing to gain a lot of speed. By doing this not only will you get random pairs, but also lance through enemies, and that makes you earn extra lives.

UMqWKWW.png

HOOKED at least 40 Enemy pairs before losing all your lives.

The pattern of this level is very similar to the Trophy Level of It's Steam Engine Time, only this time you're not timed but you do have 3 lives so holding :lsright: while button mashing isn't an option.

It's very important to have patience on this level as it can take up to 5 minutes to complete. Take your time. Don't button mash early on because hooking an enemy causes the enemy to attack you. Hook an enemy right before you're about to pass it. By doing this you can easily avoid being hit, followed by hooking another enemy for a pair. Keep in mind that only the first hook causes the enemy to attack you and the second hook doesn't. however if you hook the opposite color while already having a hook, it will attack you.

As soon you get to about 30 paired enemies, the level will go really fast, this is when you start button mashing while lancing.

If you take your time and use this method, you can get twice as many pairs by the time you lose all your lives. Taking your time is key.

Also use your lance whenever your lance meter is full to earn extra lives by lancing, it's very important.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1633/462.jpg Match Sprint (S)

Complete the Trophy Level for Match Sprint

wIhqiev.png

LANCE 100 Enemies as quickly as possible.

You must lance through 100 enemies in under 2:00 or less to earn 3 stars.

This will be the first time the game introduces to Lance Extenders. Lance Extenders make your lance last longer if you lance through them. This will also be the first time controlling the left analog stick :lsleft: and :lsright: properly. It's very important to move the left analog stick properly to get as many lanced enemies as possible.

To get the best results of lancing enemies in a single lance, slightly move the left analog stick in the direction of the next wave of enemies. It is also important to use your lance right BEFORE a lance extender. By doing this you will most likely get a good line of enemies and 2 - 4 lance extenders in a single lance.

Another thing to look out for is speed. You cannot afford to move slowly while trying to fill up your lance meter. This is why having a good lance is important. The better your lance, the easier it is to fill up your lance meter.

UMqWKWW.png

LANCE 50 enemies just using 4 LANCES.

This level is much easier than the 3 Star Level. You have to lance 50 enemies with just 4 lance shots. It's not as hard as it sounds though. You aren't timed so you can take your time. Wait until you see a decent line coming up and lance through the enemies. A decent line is 2 or more lance extenders. It's also very important that you lance right before a lance extender to get an extra boost.

Edited by Slamma
Restore missing images

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1633/25A.jpg A Heroic Dose (S)

Complete the Trophy Level for A Heroic Dose

wIhqiev.png

Race all 3 sectors as fast as possible.

Sector 1: Finish in less than 0:50:00 (0:45:00 recommended)

For this sector it's most important to always lance. There's a lot of lance extenders in this sector that can make your lance last. It's very important to maintain a lance and have a lance meter full to use as soon as your lance finishes. I wouldn't recommend button mashing :cross: as you need the speed when hooking a pair once you run out of lance energy. It's very possible to constantly lance in this sector if you lance a lot of lance extenders while lancing.

Remember that you can hook any pair with a lance extender!

Sector 2: Finish in less than 1:40:00 (1:35:00 recommended)

Lancing efficiently is very important in this sector as enemies are widely spread apart and filling up your lance meter takes a while to fill up. Hook pairs after pairs to maintain a steady speed while filling up your lance meter and lance as soon as possible.

Avoid blockers! They will ruin your speed and this sector is very critical in terms of finishing before 2:30:00.

Sector 3: Finish in less than 2:30:00

This last sector is the easiest, however you still need to be lancing as much as possible. Lance extenders are yellow in this sector. It's very easy to lance throughout the whole sector but you need to avoid blockers as it can ruin your final time.

UMqWKWW.png

Race to the end in less than 1:30

This is far easier than the 3 Star Level. The only thing you need to worry about in this level is consistency. You cannot afford to hit anything at all as time isn't as generous but it's very doable without hitting at all. The reason why it's very crucial is because hitting anything causes you to lose 10 seconds of your time.

It's also very important to lance throughout most of the level. Lance extenders are very generous on this level as well.

This level goes by really fast so you need to move the left analog stick as efficiently as possible.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1633/BE1.jpg Observations on the Beautiful and the Sublime (S)

Complete the Trophy Level for Observations on the Beautiful and the Sublime

wIhqiev.png

Travel as far as possible before losing all you Life Energy. Lance Enemies to replenish life energy.

This level is quite tricky as you have to lance enemies consistently to maintain life energy. Your life depletes if you're not lancing. Once you reach 0% life energy you die.

What makes this level tricky is that it's quite long. You have to travel 9000m to get 3 stars. Use every lance wisely. Blue mines give you life, but don't go out of your way to get them as they're not as important as lancing. Lance extenders are what are most important. Once you reach about 4000m the enemies start to spread apart, making it harder to gain lance energy. Pair enemies to gain speed and try to graze through every enemy you pass. It's very crucial once you're trying to gain lance energy.

Do not panic and start button mashing either because you will need every enemy ungrazed to gain speed. It's not very hard to maintain 100% life energy until you've reached about 8000m. Avoid being hit when you're close to reaching 9000m as it can completely deplete your life energy to 0% towards the end.

UMqWKWW.png

Travel as far as possible before losing all your Life Energy. LANCE enemies to replenish Life Energy.

You must travel 4000m but this time, your life energy depletes dramatically. It is VERY important to lance every enemy that you can. This will mean to use the left analog stick efficiently.

This level will make you learn how to use the left analog stick properly as lancing through lance extenders slows you down, thus making it easier to lance through enemies while moving. Most importantly, lance through lance extenders that are on the right and left side of you and not just straight ahead. It's very crucial, make that extra step and get that extra lance extender.

With that said, there's going to be patterns that have blockers near lance extenders. It's very important to lance through these routes as they are very effective. There will be times where you lance through lance extenders in a circular motion and will have to dodge a blocker.

You will have two lance meters full throughout most of the level up until you've reached 2500m. This is when you need to pair enemies as fast and efficiently as possible. Once you reach about 3500m you will be near 20% life energy without a lance boost. This is when you button mash every enemy you see with :cross: until your lance meter is full. It's very important to use your lances properly. Lance through the nearest enemy around you, even if it's not a lance extender.

It's also VERY crucial to avoid being hit by enemies and blockers. Just one collision can ruin reaching 4000m because you will need to fill up your lance meter as soon as possible.

For more info on this Trophy level, refer to the link below. Credit given to postofficebuddy for this info.

Blue orb tip

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1633/B3B.jpg Expansion (S)

Complete the Trophy Level for Expansion

wIhqiev.png

Ride as many ZIP LINES as possible.

This 3 Star Level introduces you to Zip Lines. You must ride 25 zip lines to get 3 stars before you race to the finish. Learn how to zip line enemies properly. If you hook a pair and zip line through the second enemy it won't hurt you. The first hooked enemy however does, so avoid colliding with the first hooked enemy even if you paired a zip line.

It's also very important to hook onto the next enemy as soon as possible because enemies are really spread out on this level. To hook onto the next enemy move the left analog stick :lsleft: and :lsright: to lock on the next enemy.

There is no need to try to ride through every zip line you pair, as riding zip lines continuously can make you gain too much speed and too much speed isn't needed on this level.

UMqWKWW.png

Race to the end without riding off a ZIP LINE for more than 5 seconds.

The Trophy Level isn't very hard particularly but it is however very tricky. You must constantly pair enemies to ride zip lines throughout most of the level and race to the end.

The timer doesn't start until you ride through the first zip line so wait to pair a straight zip line. You lose seconds whenever you're not on a zip line and you regain seconds while riding zip lines so it's not 5 total seconds, it's 5 seconds in a row.

What makes this level is tricky is that the more zip lines you ride continuously, the fastest you go, making it difficult to pair enemies. Once you start gaining too much speed get off a zip line and wait a bit to lose speed. Make sure to always have a decent pair coming up beforehand to ensure that you won't lose seconds.

Using your lance boosts is very useful as well, as they stop total seconds from depleting but don't regain seconds in the progress so use them when you're about to lose the final second if needed to plan a good pair.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1633/66A.jpg Morphic Resonance (S)

Complete the Trophy Level for Morphic Resonance

wIhqiev.png

You must finish both sectors in under 1:45:00.

Sector 1: Finish in less than 0:45:00 (0:40:00 recommended)

This first sector is easy to pair enemies. There's a pattern that you can use to constantly pair enemies throughout this sector. Move the left analog stick :lsleft: and :lsright: to the slightest in the direction of the upcoming pair. Lancing isn't recommended as it's slower than riding zip lines but can however give you an extra boost whenever you collide with an enemy.

Sector 2: Finish in less than 1:45:00.

There's two patterns in this sector. One pattern is always a pair of enemies spread apart followed by another pair of enemies spread apart. The other pattern is four enemies in a straight line that always have a random pattern of colored enemies.

It's very possible to zip line throughout the whole sector without any issues. What makes this sector tricky is that both patterns are constantly moving clockwise/counter-clockwise so you have to move the left analog stick :lsleft: and :lsright: to keep up with the pattern.

Pair enemies in the pattern that always has two of the same enemies spread apart and avoid pairing the four enemies that are near each other as it's difficult to get a decent zip line on this pattern.

The good thing about the same colored pattern is that the enemies are always the same, you just have to keep up with the pattern as it changes colored enemies towards the end of the pattern.

UMqWKWW.png

Race to the end in one minute or less. HOOKING an Enemy will invert the colors of all other enemies.

This Trophy Level is very easy compared to the 3 Star Level. You must race to the finish in under a minute. The time is very generous on here so there's no need to get frustrated. Pair enemies quickly by tapping :cross: instead of button mashing.

As soon as you hook an enemy all other enemies will change to the opposite color. This is why it's important to not rush the level.

Save both of your lance meters towards the very end when you reach about 95% complete. Once you're near the very end, use both lance meters continuously to reach to the finish in time.

Edited by Slamma
Restore missing images

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1633/472.jpg Traids (B)

Complete the Trophy Level for Traids

wIhqiev.png

Use TRIADS to create ZIP LINES and ride as many as possible.

This 3 Star Level introduces you to Triads. Triads are very similar to Zip Lines as hooking onto a triad will make a zip line. The only difference is that you only need to hook onto the triad once rather than pairing two enemies and the zip line is also much faster than regular zip lines. You also HAVE to hook onto the triad and not the two yellow enemies floating around it. If you hook onto any of the two enemies, the triad will vanish so it's very important to be accurate on what you hook.

Once you start gaining a lot of speed by riding triad zip lines you will gain so much speed that it will make it very difficult to hook onto a triad since the yellow enemies surrounding it will be much harder to avoid.

The best strategy is to get off zip lines to lose speed towards the end so you can be more efficient on hooking triads. Ride 20 zip lines to get 3 stars on this level.

UMqWKWW.png

Race to the end in less than 45 seconds

This is the first level that will require a bit of luck as it will go by very fast. It's not very hard to depend on luck though as it's a very short level.

The best strategy I found was to only shoot triads right before you're about to pass them as this makes it slightly easier to hook onto a triad. Do not button mash either since you'll most likely hook onto an enemy instead, causing the triad to vanish.

Hooking onto a triad also causes it to start shooting at you. It's not necessarily a bad thing though. Whenever you collide with a shot, use it to your advantage and aim towards the closest triad to plan your next hook.

Once you're near the end, use both of your lance meters to race to the finish.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1633/F63.jpg Play for 18 Triads (S)

Complete the Trophy Level for Play for 18 Triads

wIhqiev.png

Reach as high of a TOP SPEED as possible. Only your TOP SPEED matters.

This is an extremely easy level. You must reach a Top Speed of 85m/s to earn 3 stars.

Hook onto triads to ride their zip lines to gain speed. Once you reach about 60m/s use the lance meter that you start off with and you will easily reach a top speed of 85m/s. The level is also quite long so you have a lot of opportunities to reach 85m/s or higher.

Remember not to button mash :cross: and only hook a triad when you get near them.

UMqWKWW.png

Race to the end maintaining an EVERAGE SPEED of 50m/s.

This level is very similar like the 3 Star Level, however you must get an average speed of 50m/s. This does not mean to maintain a speed of 50m/s to the end. On the top left corner you will have a bar that shows you your average speed. The faster you go, the higher your average speed goes up.

It's not very difficult to get an average speed of 50m/s. Whenever you collide with an enemy, use it to your advantage and try hook a triad. Don't lose speed for too long though as it can still drop your average speed down and can cause you to drop down to less than 50m/s.

Once you reach the end use both of your lance meters to gain extra speed as needed.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1633/485.jpg Miracles (G)

Complete the Trophy Level for Miracles

wIhqiev.png

Get as long of a single LANCE as possible. Only your single longest LANCE matters.

A very easy 3 Star Level. You must travel 275m in a single lance shot.

It's very important to gain a lot of speed before you attempt to lance farther than 275ml so zip through at least 4-5 zip lines from triads before you lance as lancing while at full speed can make you travel very far. Once you're at a decent speed, press :square: to lance. It's also very important to lance through as many enemies as possible.

This level is very long so you have a lot of opportunities to gain speed.

UMqWKWW.png

LANCE 300 enemies in 90 seconds.

The most helpful strategy in lancing as many enemies as possible with a single lance is seeing the pattern coming. It's very important to play this level close to the TV because you can see a flash of the upcoming wave of enemies in an inverted way. There is one particular pattern that is very narrow and easy to lance through 40 - 50 enemies. You need to steady the left analog stick as steady as possible when lancing through enemies and make sure you're actually lancing through them and not just lancing around them. Make every enemy count.

Do not bother using triads as they're worthless on this level. As soon as the level starts, button mash :cross: to graze enemies. Keep in mind that it's very important to only button mash when you're trying to fill up your lance meter and not while lancing.

The time is very generous on this level. Learn the pattern and always lance as soon as you can. Lancing efficiently through the narrow pattern is very crucial.

Try to avoid holding the left analog stick for a long time as it can make lancing very difficult. It's very important to have a steady lance.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1633/AE3.jpg Not Playing is Becoming Increasingly Oppressive (S)

Complete the Trophy Level for Not Playing is Becoming Increasingly Oppressive

wIhqiev.png

Hook Chargers to create ZIP LINE and ride as many as possible.

This level introduces you to one of the most helpful enemies in the game, a Charger.

Chargers are like triads except they don't have 2 enemies protecting them so button mashing through chargers is very helpful as they won't vanish. The only downside to a charger is once they get hooked they charge at you and can cause a collision, however are very easy to dodge.

The best strategy is to constantly tilt the left analog stick :lsleft: and :lsright: in a rocking motion while button mashing :cross: to constantly hook chargers. Always be aware of how many chargers are charging towards you to make dodging easier.

You must ride through 20 zip lines from chargers to get 3 stars.

UMqWKWW.png

Race to the end in less than 1:30:00.

The same strategy applies to this level as the 3 Star Level. Button mash :cross: while moving the left analog stick in a rocking motion :lsleft: and :lsright: to hook onto multiple chargers. What really makes this level difficult is timing the dodge of multiple chargers. Dodging chargers in a rocking motion is very effective, however still requires some timing so don't dodge right away on the first charger you hook onto.

Once you start going really fast you will constantly have to dodge chargers in a rocking motion. Whenever you collide with an enemy always wait a bit before you start dodging as the first charger takes a bit to start charging at you.

Edited by Slamma
Restore missing images

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1633/94E.jpg KKKKKKKKKKKKK (B)

Complete the Trophy Level for KKKKKKKKKKKKK

wIhqiev.png

Race all 5 sectors as fast as possible.

Sector 1: Finish in less than 0:35:00 seconds. (0:30:00 recommended)

This first sector only has zip line enemies so pair as much as you can. It's very important to hook onto the second enemy to pair as fast as possible. Do no lance as it will slow your maximum speed while pairing.

Sector 2: Finish in less than 0:35:00 seconds. (0:30:00 recommended)

This sector only has charger enemies. Move the left analog stick in a rocking motion :lsleft: and :lsright: while button mashing :cross: to have chargers constantly charge at you. It's very important to hook onto every charger, even the chargers that are out of your way.

Sector 3: Finish in less than 0:45:00 seconds. (0:40:00 recommended)

The most important focus on this sector is hooking pairs of zip line enemies while hooking chargers at the same time. Riding both zip lines and charger zip lines give you a ton of speed very quickly. Try to hook every charger you see. If you start losing speed for whatever reason, use a lance boost to get some speed back while hooking more zip lines.

Sector 4: Finish in less than 0:30:00 seconds. (0:25:00 recommended)

Triads are your best friend on this sector. Hook onto every triad that you encounter straight ahead. Don't try to move around and get triads that aren't near you. It's very important to have a straight route unless you are losing speed. Completing this sector in 20 seconds is very doable.

Sector 5: Finish in less than 0:35:00 seconds. (0:30:00 recommended)

This last sector has both triads and chargers. Focus mostly on triads as most of the pattern is narrow for triads. Try to hook onto every enemy that you pass though as chargers are helpful as well. If you lose speed do not panic and button mash :cross:, making triads vanish is very critical on this sector.

UMqWKWW.png

Travel 2000m as quickly as possible without colliding with anything.

This is probably the easiest Trophy Level in the game. There is no time limit here. All you need to do is travel 2000m without colliding with anything. The description is misleading as it's talking about rankings. The fastest you travel 2000m, the better your online rank is.

There is no reason to rush this level, you can take your time. The only downside is that if you aim at chargers they will charge at you even if you don't hook onto them so always prepare for a dodge whenever you're about to aim at one. Don't try to hook anything and just concentrate on dodging chargers for speed.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1633/AF0.jpg Just Take a Pinch (S)

Complete the Trophy Level for Just Take a Pinch

wIhqiev.png

COLLECT 100 Invincibility Shields as quickly as possible.

This 3 Star Level introduces you to Invincibility Shields. The great thing about invincibility shields is that once you collect one, you are invincible to EVERYTHING. There is no possible way to collide with an enemy. You however need to be constantly collecting shields to expand your shield time. Once you pass the ring you will be vulnerable again so keep an eye out.

It's not very difficult to get 3 stars on this level. You must collect 100 shields in less than 1:15:00.

The trick to this level is maintaining full speed while collecting shields. Button mashing :cross: at chargers while being invincible works wonders, especially at full speed. Keep riding zip lines from chargers while collecting shields and you should complete this level in less than 1:15:00.

UMqWKWW.png

COLLECT 100 Invincibility Shields in less than 25 seconds.

To ensure that you collect enough shields in time you must use your lance boosts. It's very important to button mash :cross: while riding chargers to graze enemies. You're gonna want to ride zip lines from chargers in a straight line while lancing. With this method you should collect more than 100 shields before you reach 25 seconds.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1633/9F3.jpg Winds of the Dawn that is My Crown (S)

Complete the Trophy Level for Winds of the Dawn that is My Crown

wIhqiev.png

To earn 3 stars on this level you must complete both sectors in under 1:30:00.

Sector 1: Finish in less than 0:20:00 seconds (0:15:00 recommended)

Your main focus on this sector is pairing zip lines. Do not worry about shields nor lancing as it's not as effective in this sector. What makes this sector tricky is that the enemies move, making it harder to hook pairs. This sector is however really quick and shouldn't take longer than 25 seconds to complete.

Sector 2: Finish in less than 1:10:00. (1:00:00 recommended)

To ensure that you finish this sector under par time, hook as many pairs as possible and ride as many zip lines as possible from chargers. Whenever you have a lance meter full, use it to lance through enemies and shields. Make every lance as efficient as possible while collecting shields. Try to avoid lance extenders as they do slow you down on this sector.

UMqWKWW.png

LANCE 25 Invincibility Shields in 90 seconds or less.

Time is very generous on this Trophy Level. The best tip that I can give is to only lance whenever you see a shield ahead. There is no need to gain speed either so button mash :cross: to graze every enemy you see and fill up your lance meter as soon as possible. If you use your lance as soon as you're about to pass a shield you should complete this level with 20 seconds to spare.

Keep in mind that if you collect shields while not lancing you will get a reduction from your total shields collected so only collect shields while lancing.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1633/7D3.jpg Becoming Purple (S)

Complete the Trophy Level for Becoming Purple

wIhqiev.png

HOOK Etchers to create ZIP LINES and ride as many as possible.

This 3 Star Level introduces you to Etchers, the last enemy in the game. Etchers are very similar to Chargers, the only difference is that their zip lines are much longer and instead of charging they shoot a laser at you when hooked. To earn 3 stars you must ride 18 zip lines before you reach the end.

What really makes this level difficult is the fact that you cannot afford to get hit, doing so causes a 2 point reduction from total zip lines ridden. The best way to ride 18 zip lines is to button mash :cross: while hooking multiple etchers. Skill comes in play here as you will need to dodge every etcher that shoots lasers at you. Once you gain too much speed you will want to slow down by getting off zip lines. Keep in mind that you will need to ride zip lines at least more than halfway through to register a ridden zip line.

UMqWKWW.png

Race to the end in 2 minutes or less.

One of the later challenging levels. What makes this level challenging is that you must race to the finish while hooking EVERY etcher that you come across. If you fail to hook an etcher 5 seconds gets added to the 2 minutes. You cannot afford to miss more than 5 missed etchers. The level is very doable to finish in less than 1:30:00 but missing 6 etchers will add 30 seconds to your total time, so it's very important to hook onto every enemy.

Button mash :cross: while holding the left analog left :lsleft: or :lsright:. It's very important to hold the left analog stick in one direction stick while hooking etchers and dodging their lasers. The only time you're going to want to let go of the analog stick is when you're riding zip lines.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1633/C82.jpg Giraffes? Giraffes! In Outer Space (B)

Complete the Trophy Level for Giraffes? Giraffes! In Outer Space

wIhqiev.png

Race as fast as possible using invincibility and etchers.

A very easy 3 Star Level. You must race to the finish in less than 1:25:00 to earn 3 stars.

Time is very generous on this level. All you have to focus on is riding zip lines from etchers as much as possible. If your lance meter is full, don't hesitate to lance through invincibility shields. Button mashing :cross: also helps a lot towards constantly hooking etchers.

UMqWKWW.png

Race to the end in 1 minute or less.

At the start of the level focus on hooking etchers to gain speed from their zip lines. Once you have gained speed, button mash both :cross: and :square: while moving the left analog stick :lsleft: and :lsright: in a rocking motion. Your main focus will be to always maintain speed.

The reason to button mash :square: is because your lance meter will fill up rather quickly.

Edited by Slamma
Restore missing images

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1633/B1E.jpg I Really Missed Jack (S)

Complete the Trophy Level for I Really Missed Jack

wIhqiev.png

Survive for as long as possible in a constantly accelerating tube. Extend your Invincibility to slow down.

You will rely on luck a lot on this level. You must survive for 5 minutes or longer to earn 3 stars.

Shields slow you down, however that won't matter towards the end of the level. For about the first 2 minutes you're gonna want to stock up on as many lives as possible. Lancing through enemies makes you earn lives.

As soon as you're about to hit the 3 minutes mark, the level will go extremely fast. This is when you hold the left analog stick in one direction and button mash :cross:. The reason you'll rely on luck is because you're going to want to avoid colliding with enemies for the final two minutes. There is absolutely nothing you can do to slow down. The only thing you can do is protect yourself. Filling up your lance meter is very important because not only does it make you invincible and wastes time, but the more total enemies lanced earn you extra lives.

This might take a few tries, so be patient and stock up on as many extra lives as you can early on.

UMqWKWW.png

Slow down to a COMPLETE STOP in 1 minute or less.

You're gonna have to stop in less than a minute. Colliding through enemies while being invincible is the only way you can slow down.

For the first 30 to 35 seconds hold the left analog stick :lsright: until you start slowing down at a decent rate. Once you can start controlling yourself again collide with every enemy that you come across. It's also important to pick up shields as well. It's extremely critical to collide with every enemy towards the end to completely stop.

This will take some luck depending how long it takes you to start slowing down for the first 30 seconds of the level.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1633/B54.jpg A Subliminal Reprise (G)

Complete the Trophy Level for A Subliminal Reprise

wIhqiev.png

Travel as far as possible before losing all your Life Energy. Extend Invincibility to replenish Life Energy.

To get 3 Stars you must travel more than 12500m.

You must collect shields while colliding with enemies to replenish life energy. Colliding with lance extenders while being invincible is just as important as collecting shields as it also extends the total invincibility time. Do NOT lance while being invincible, it does not replenish life energy while colliding with enemies. Only use lance boosts towards the end to maximize your total speed, it does help reach the next batch of shields so only lance AFTER you passed the pattern of shields.

What makes this level tricky is that towards the end, shields are less common than in the beginning and chances are you're not going as fast. This is why it's important to maintain speed while being invincible to be able to collide with more enemies to replenish life energy.

Also tap :cross: to pair enemies. Remember that lance extenders can pair with any enemy. Tapping :cross: is more effective in this level rather than button mashing to ride zip lines.

UMqWKWW.png

Extend Invincibility to fill your Life Energy in 1:30 or less.

As soon as you collect your first shield your life will start depleting, so the best strategy is to gain speed before you collect your first shield. Time is VERY generous on this level, so gain as much speed as you can. As soon as you're at a decent speed collect your shield and start colliding with enemies. Do NOT use lance boosts, lancing through enemies won't replenish life energy.

Your main focus is to maintain speed, not collecting shields. It's very possible to pair enemies in a straight line as lance extenders are very common in this level. Lance extenders can pair with any other enemy so use them to your advantage to constantly ride zip lines. Once you're at an extremely fast pace start tapping :cross: while moving the left analog stick :lsleft: and :lsright: in a rocking motion. Do not even worry about collecting shields when you're doing this, they will come naturally.

Should you lose invincibility, immediately collect another shield before losing too much speed. Even if you have to lance your way through.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1633/BB1.jpg Perpetuation (G)

Complete the Trophy Level for Perpetuation

wIhqiev.png

Stay Invincible for as long as possible in a 3:00 minute race.

To earn 3 stars on this level, you must stay invincible for a total of 2 minutes or more.

To stay invincible you must collide with the same colored enemies as the color of your shield. There are two colored shields and two colored enemies.

Slow and steady is what makes collecting the same colored shields more efficient in the first half of the level. Do not lance while being invincible, only when you need to collect a shield from afar.

Once you're around the 2 minute mark enemies will start being more common so it's harder to collide with the enemy that you want. Don't be afraid to pair enemies to ride zip lines to travel faster to the next pattern of enemies.

Keep in mind that colliding with a different colored enemy while being invincible will lose your invincibility so be efficient.

UMqWKWW.png

Stay Invincible for at least 1:30.

This level is very similar to the 3 star level except this time you must stay invincible for 1:30 in one go. There is no time limit however so take your time.

It's not very difficult to stay invincible for this long. Maintain a steady speed, not too fast, not too slow.

Hooking one enemy at a time without riding any zip lines should be enough. Only hook enemies for speed when you're starting to slow down though as it's easier to collide with the same colored enemies while maintaining a steady speed.

Remember that you CANNOT collide with different colored enemies or you will fail the level. Collecting 5 to 6 shields while colliding with enemies should be enough to pass the 1:30 mark.

Do not let any shield pass, even if they're different colored shields. Having the invincibility ring far away is always a good thing and increases your chances to pass this level.

Edited by Slamma
Restore missing images
  • Thanks 1

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1633/ED9.jpg The Jupiter Mission (G)

Complete the Trophy Level for The Jupiter Mission

wIhqiev.png

Race all 3 sectors as fast as possible.

This will be the hardest “race” to finish under par time. You must race all 3 sectors in under 2:45:00 to earn 3 stars.

Sector 1: Finish in less than 0:45:00. (0:35:00 recommended)

This first sector has blue enemies and Etchers. At the very beginning hook onto enemies and ride their zip lines to gain speed as fast as possible. Once you're invincible from a shield, start colliding with blue enemies while button mashing :cross: to graze every enemy and triad. Once you're at full speed concentrate on colliding with every enemy possible while tapping :cross:.

It's very possible to complete the first sector in under 30 seconds if you hook onto everything efficiently to make the last 2 sectors easier.

Sector 2: Finish in less than 1:00:00 (0:50:00 recommended)

This sector is the same as the first sector, only this time most of the enemies are orange and there are chargers instead. Focus on gaining speed early on by riding zip lines through pairing enemies. Once you're at max speed, move the left analog stick :lsleft: and :lsright: in a rocking motion to try to hook every charger in your way. It's very important to get selfish and get every charger to charge at you while being invincible for maximum speed. While focusing on maximum speed also try to collide with every orange enemy as possible to maintain your invincibility.

Sector 3: Finish in less than 1:00:00.

If you finished any of the previous sectors in under the normal time you should have no problem whatsoever in finishing the race in under 2:45:00, so it's important to do good on any of the previous 2 sectors.

This last sector has both Etchers and Chargers, so you're going to have to keep concentrating on whatever colored shield you're invincible on. The beginning is what makes this level hard. Gaining speed in much harder as enemies change and chances are you'll be vulnerable to a different colored enemy. Dodging chargers and triads are your main focus. Once you gain efficient speed button mash :cross: as fast as possible to hook onto every etchers and charger. This is when timing comes into place. You will try to dodge every charge and laser. If you reach the very end at full speed don't hesitate to use your lance boost to be invincible to everything while making the final push.

With that said, the most important thing is button mashing! You MUST button mash :cross: as fast as possible to complete all 3 sectors in under 2:45:00. You will fail if you do not button mash efficiently while you're at full speed. Collide with every enemy possible to keep your invincibility.

UMqWKWW.png

Extend Invincibility 25 times in 45 seconds or less without colliding.

This level is very easy compared to the 3 Star Level. You need to collect shields while colliding with the same colored enemies 25 times. Time is very generous on this level.

Your main focus will be to keep a steady pace, so hooking triads and chargers aren't recommended, nor is pairing enemies. Hooking onto one enemy at a time should be more than enough to maintain a decent speed while colliding with enemies when invincible. Keep hooking onto an enemy at a time while colliding with enemies and you should extend your shield 25 times under par time.

Edited by Slamma
Restore missing images
  • Thanks 1

This guide is going to help a lot of people complete a very difficult game. :)

Before you took the time to write all this out, the only real assistance on the internet was youtube videos on completing trophy levels.. but those didn't provide explanations on what the player was doing, or how to complete hard 3 star levels. Your guide does both those things in detailed description and I can tell you put a lot of work into it.

Great work :)

I have no idea what a "puzzle shooting racing game" entails and how you're meant to explain that, but either way this is a great guide :) Very detailed, should help those struggling quite a lot.

Just hope no one reading this has an epileptic fit from the plethora of neon headers :D

The best part of the guide is the referral link though, it's just so beautifully written ;)

Edited by Darth_Krid

*reserved #2*

Any feedback is appreciated. You are now allowed to post.

Who posts a trophy guide on their birthday? I do. :p

Happy birthday! A trophy guide sure is a weird birthday gift but who am I to talk since I gave myself a (P) for my last birthday. :p

It's an amazing guide by the way.

I have no idea what a "puzzle shooting racing game" entails and how you're meant to explain that, but either way this is a great guide :) Very detailed, should help those struggling quite a lot.

Just hope no one reading this has an epileptic fit from the plethora of neon headers :D

The best part of the guide is the referral link though, it's just so beautifully written ;)

Playing the game just for a minute will do the trick. :rofl:

But seriously, don't play this game if you want to avoid seizure. I got a headache the first time I touched it. :(

Happy birthday! A trophy guide sure is a weird birthday gift but who am I to talk since I gave myself a (P) for my last birthday. :p

Playing the game just for a minute will do the trick. :rofl:

But seriously, don't play this game if you want to avoid seizure. I got a headache the first time I touched it. :(

I delayed getting the last film cannister on LA Noire for a day two years ago so I could get a birthday (P) :rofl:

Yeah it's not really my sort of thing, but I can tell from seeing a few videos it could drive you mental lol.

Well, I don't see you mentioning the important of zip line in the road map. It's very important to create a zip line AND ride it. Once you master zip line, you don't even need to lance (except for levels that require lancing). The game is all about maintaining speed, and zip line is the only thing that keeps you fast.

Well, I don't see you mentioning the important of zip line in the road map. It's very important to create a zip line AND ride it. Once you master zip line, you don't even need to lance (except for levels that require lancing). The game is all about maintaining speed, and zip line is the only thing that keeps you fast.

You still need to rely on pairing though before you even ride zip lines which I found much harder to master. I did however mention on most of the later levels how important it is to constantly pair enemies to open/ride zip lines.

I'll add the importance on actually riding zip lines though to the roadmap, thanks. :)

Amazing top notch guide. Very descriptive. I might go back to working on this (P) later this year. It's very skill dependent and the only help you could get were from youtube but there was no actually videos that demonstrated the methods to clear each stage accurately.

This plat is easily my rarest one, had a hell of a time beating some of the levels. This is one of the better guides I have seen on this forum, you hit the nail on the head in the few levels I remember and read your review on.

While this game was very difficult, it was a blast to play and the final "level" is something I will probably never forget. It literally melted my brain and blew my mind. Very cool that is was also basically two people who made the game, one guy made the music, the other the bulk of the game. Good luck to everyone who hunts this plat, it is a doozy!

edit: definitely use g4merzlife's videos as a reference to the tips in this guide. Would never have got the plat without his help.

Edited by Sponger760

*Guide Stuck*

Congratulations! :)

Thanks! :hug:

This plat is easily my rarest one, had a hell of a time beating some of the levels. This is one of the better guides I have seen on this forum, you hit the nail on the head in the few levels I remember and read your review on.

While this game was very difficult, it was a blast to play and the final "level" is something I will probably never forget. It literally melted my brain and blew my mind. Very cool that is was also basically two people who made the game, one guy made the music, the other the bulk of the game. Good luck to everyone who hunts this plat, it is a doozy!

edit: definitely use g4merzlife's videos as a reference to the tips in this guide. Would never have got the plat without his help.

Thanks for the kind words. I did add his videos on the walkthrough, but I'll add it to the tip section as well, thanks!

• 3 months later...