Release in Europe on November, 7th with discount

AppleKratue

Dyad races onto European PS3s this Wednesday! – PlayStation.Blog.Europe

Hello my European friends, Shawn McGrath, creator of Dyad, here.

My sincerest apologies for the long delay in getting Dyad to your lovely continent. I was completely unprepared for the extra work required to get the game out, but it’s all done now and is coming out this Wednesday, the 7th.

I appreciate everyone that’s been patiently waiting for it and to thank you I’m launching Dyad at a 30% discount: €9.99 and an additional 20% off for PlayStation Plus members for two weeks. I hope the wait was worth it =)

About time this gets released in Europe, I nearly forgot this game^^

Edited by AppleKratue

Picked this up last night, such an awesome game. The trophies are very tough indeed, but I'll definately be going for the platinum.

Yeah, I agree, sometimes it is even tough to get three stars in the normal level to even unlock the trophy level.

Once a trophy level was too tough, I moved on and tried the next one. It is less frustrating this way.

Yeah, I agree, sometimes it is even tough to get three stars in the normal level to even unlock the trophy level.

Once a trophy level was too tough, I moved on and tried the next one. It is less frustrating this way.

I've only had a couple of sessions on the game since I bought it, but the way I've been playing so far is to not move to the next level until I've unlocked the trophy. Got the first seven done without any major hassle, but I have a feeling it will get much harder!

Edited by Puzzler