List the challenges you want to see on video

duck360

I will just show how to beat a level but I may not tire myself to beat it , I'll try my best to help with anything so please I don't want to make 26 videos so just list the hard ones or suffering ones or no idea what to do ones so I can help you guys

The ones people will struggle with will be It's steam engine time, Miracles and the rest of the gold trophies. The others are all possible after hours of play time :)

The trophy levels I'd personally like to see are Miracles and The Jupiter misson, These are the two that Shawn (dev) said are "hard" for him.

From the first set of trophy levels that I have completed just now, I say It's Steam Engine Time, Admirable Virtues, and The Light Spectrum.

I just got It's steam engine and admirable virtures, they aren't hard you just need to keep trying and trying. If you collide on admirable virtues you may as well just give up and start again :p

I just got It's steam engine and admirable virtures, they aren't hard you just need to keep trying and trying. If you collide on admirable virtues you may as well just give up and start again :p
Well, I already beat all the trophy levels in 2.76. I am just saying those are a few noted ones people may have problems with. :p

I could use some tips on admirable virtues, just picked up the game today, caked the first few trophy levels, but this one has me stuck. There's that timer in the center-ish of the screen, when it hits zero, I fail, sometimes I can get time to add to it, but I have no idea how exactly to get the time added. Anyway, evidently I'm completely noobish if I'm having this much trouble this early in the game, so you might as well do videos from admirable virtues and forward, cause most likely, I'm gonna need 'em. Thanks Duck and anyone else who can help. :)

Edit: After spending about 4 hours with it, I finally got admirable virtues. Just kept making as many pairs as possible without too much dwell time in between, and not colliding of course, the time seems to get added to your center-ish screen timer based on how many pairs you've made when you reach the checkpoints in each sector. Thats my take anyway. Still think I'm gonna need tips or vids, or both, for the remainder of the challenges, time shall tell. I'm taking a breather for the night lol.

Edited by Livingstoni813

Love this game, even ranked #2 on a couple of the trophy leaderboards. I have all levels beaten with three stars and all trophies.... except level 24, A Subliminal Reprise. I have spent 5+ hours trying to figure out what I need to do here and nothing seems to work. I literally have yet to get over 20% life energy, and even then I have no idea what I did to accomplish that.

Basically I would love some tips pointers and perhaps a video on what I need to do to defeat this beast. I want to be one of the handful with a plat in this insane game!!

• 4 weeks later...