XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > D (PS3) > Dungeon Siege III

Old 04-10-2012, 12:02 AM   #11 (permalink)
Banned

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Road Map Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calamaistr View Post
ive bought this game for the hotseat coop alone, why would i want to play solo :/
I've played through over half of the game alone, and pretty much the entire game in co-op, and it was by far the most boring alone.

I think OP co-op'd with me before he played the game solo, and if that is the case, then he can't know what he is talking about.

It was extremely boring alone, and a bit more fun with others! The story I never enjoyed, as it wasn't good, and the game even ended on a cliff hanger. :\ :\ The battlesystem was pretty crap, though I've seen a lot worse, but it truly is better to play with others. Do yourself a favor, don't waste time playing it alone first.

Last edited by MMDE; 04-10-2012 at 12:06 AM.
MMDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 10:52 AM   #12 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

I've been playing the single player first and so far I've thoroughly enjoyed it. Apparently I'm in the minority it seems. Didn't notice any issues with the voice acting either. Only tried coop once but I'm glad I'm doing the story first on my own playthrough. Hardcore will be interesting though. Might do local coop for that, will hafta see. I enjoyed coop tho for the most part

Online Gaming Quest Priorities:

Ace Combat Assault Horizon, Alien Breed Impact 3, Arcana Heart 3, Army of Two: 40th Day, Bulletstorm, Call of Juarez: The Cartel, Dead Rising 2: OTR, GTA 4 (Fly the Coop), Hard Corp: Uprising, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Operation Flashpoint: Red River (+DLC), Quantum of Solace, Resident Evil 5 (DLC), Transformers: FoC, Uncharted 2 (DLC), Way of the Samurai 4
kraven_15 is offline   Reply With Quote