New DLC released!

Skullz_69

Treasures of the Sun - 9,99$

Travel beyond the borders of Ehb. Your search for a lost Legion hero will take you to the Aranoi Desert, where a forgotten abbey hides a long-lost secret - the "greatest treasure of the Azunite faith."

Explore an accursed desert and an ancient underground vault, while battling sand hulks, skeletal giants, blood worms, mummies, and more. Unlock divine abilities that can be used to empower yourself or devastate your opponents. upgrade your legionnaire with an increased level cap, a hoard of néw loot, and an item-enchanting system... Or reinvent your character with the new respec pool!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
How many hours game play is the DLC?

It took me around 3 hours to clear, exploring every nook and cranny.

If you're on a budget, not a great return in $/hour played. If you're a fan of the game and just looking for a bit more of the same, or if you want to score some easy trophies and a 100% then sure.

As DLC goes this one was far from the worst... two proper boss fights and a couple hours of play was definitely better than the 30-minute loot fests in the Dragon Age Origins downloads.

• 4 months later...

I got mine off US PSN, I found it pretty enjoyable, lots of good uniques for each character. Depending on difficulty it should only run you 4-5 hours. It doesn't show up in the PSN store in the "disc based add-ons" area? I'll check again when I get home.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...