XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > D (PS3) > Dungeon Siege III

Old 09-17-2011, 08:48 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default enduring champion glitch drives me crazy!!

got the deed before the spire, no trophy, boosted my hp to 3000+hp and lowered the armor, kept fighting and letting them hit me for 3h now and still no trophy!!! CAN ANYONE HELP??
CRO9DRAGON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 10:06 AM   #2 (permalink)

Keep going, you will get it evetually.
Old 09-20-2011, 12:19 AM   #3 (permalink)

I got 100k damage in one session at the mines with the fire traps. Although I am not sure if you have to get in one session, however it was the only way I could activate the trophy which coincidentally was the last one I need for platinum.

Will block and delete empty requests
DRY91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 11:41 PM   #4 (permalink)

I had the same issue. I sat in the Crypts and let the swinging blades keep killing me over and over while my party member revived me. Got it after a short time.

Trophy Cards in Spoiler!
jemsmck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 12:01 PM   #5 (permalink)

Not sure how much this will help, but had the appropriate damage for enduring champion but never got trophy, but when I got to the DLC it eventually pinged the trophy, same with Merchant of Ehb. Hope you get as lucky as I did
BTLuvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 04:11 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Road Map Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

I think you need to receive 100k damage without any loading of savefile or game over screens. What I did to get this was get to the (omg, I already forgot what that castle/house is called) in stoneridge, where I went down into the basement and there were some enemies that I couldn't kill unless I touched some book in the middle next to some gates that are alive and try to smash you all the time. I had about 1,5k hp, due to focusing on only purchasing and keeping armor and weapons that gave me more health. Down in this basement against these enemies that when killed resurrected 15 seconds later, I could stand under one of those gates and lose health fast, along with getting more focus to use healing spells. Took me about 20 minutes, but I got the trophy! The enduring champion deed popped much earlier.
MMDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 08:26 AM   #7 (permalink)

I have no idea how this is glitchy.

I got this game recently and finally say down to play it. My original saved file was from Christmas.

I started finally getting into it a few days ago. I got to the Old Man boss fight... and it popped right away.

Not sure what's so glitchy about it. Guess I got lucky
Dylonus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 11:38 AM   #8 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

I didn't have any problems with this. Did it over several sittings, just happened naturally during my single player campaign. Maybe I just got hit a lot

Online Gaming Quest Priorities:

Ace Combat Assault Horizon, Alien Breed Impact 3, Arcana Heart 3, Army of Two: 40th Day, Bulletstorm, Call of Juarez: The Cartel, Dead Rising 2: OTR, GTA 4 (Fly the Coop), Hard Corp: Uprising, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Operation Flashpoint: Red River (+DLC), Quantum of Solace, Resident Evil 5 (DLC), Transformers: FoC, Uncharted 2 (DLC), Way of the Samurai 4
kraven_15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 02:38 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Road Map Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

I unlocked Enduring Champion in the game long before the trophy popped.
Yes, it's glitchy.
MMDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 07:06 PM   #10 (permalink)

Enduring Champion deed unlocked god knows when (I didn't even notice when I got it... just finished Gubber Old Geek -boss and was wondering if I could be near that trophy and checked my deeds and there it was) and still no trophy. WTF is this crap... already missed out on We Are Legion trophy because activating online play. Since when has online play stop you from getting trophies.

This would be the glitchiest and most annoying game out of my 96 plats already. Game is good but trophies suck big time.

E: Nevermind... loaded up an earlier save (which by the way also had Enduring Champion deed acquired) and the trophy right away when someone hit me.

Last edited by Devotheus; 05-02-2012 at 07:21 PM.
Devotheus is offline   Reply With Quote