We are legion help

azidahaka

I started as Reinhart, got Anjali in that first cave, Katerina on way to swamp. Still no Lucas.... Couple people have said go to StoneBridge and do Free The Krug(which i have) where exactly is he after freeing the Krug? Running around like an idiot and this is the last trophy I need.

Not sure if I have a problem with this trophy or not......

I started the game with Lucas and then played local co-op with my wife and it gave her Reinhart at the beginning of the game. I have now acquired Katarina and Anjali through cut scenes but still have Reinhart although I haven't reached Stonebridge, where you are supposed to get him. The "We are Legion" trophy hasn't popped yet. Did it glitch for me or will it pop once I do the quest that is supposed to be related to him? Thanks for any help.

There is a glitch such that if you've ever had someone play as the 4th character before the character is unlocked, the trophy doesn't pop. You need to reload until before the 4th character got played and play up to the point where you unlock him.

Ok so since this trophy glitched on me I must start another playthrough. So which character should I choose to start my game with that will give me all of my characters the quickest? Thanks. First time through I started with Lucas and know that I should have gotten Reinhardt at Meisterhall. Thanks.

Ok so since this trophy glitched on me I must start another playthrough. So which character should I choose to start my game with that will give me all of my characters the quickest? Thanks. First time through I started with Lucas and know that I should have gotten Reinhardt at Meisterhall. Thanks.

I would say that Reinhart is the best to start with for this trophy, as Lucas will be the last companion to get, just before you reach the swamp.

Thanks for the advice, although I already started with Anjali so I could get the Rajani's Rival trophy (couldn't get it with Lucas to save my life). I have already picked up Lucas and Katarina so just waiting until I get to Stonebridge to get Reinhardt.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I've played with Lucas as my main and co-op with Anjali from the very beginning (putting on 2nd controller and when not active it will be cpu controlled but still show up as co-op partner). I've freed the "Krug" and no trophy... I haven't encountered ANY members joining my party (I quess there's a dialogue or something when you do).

Nice.

And yes, played online too as the guide clearly tells you to do. Absolutely retarded. The guide should be updated and emphasize that you DON'T play online or co-op until you have We Are Legion trophy.

Edited by Devotheus

I've played with Lucas as my main and co-op with Anjali from the very beginning (putting on 2nd controller and when not active it will be cpu controlled but still show up as co-op partner). I've freed the "Krug" and no trophy... I haven't encountered ANY members joining my party (I quess there's a dialogue or something when you do).

Nice.

And yes, played online too as the guide clearly tells you to do. Absolutely retarded. The guide should be updated and emphasize that you DON'T play online or co-op until you have We Are Legion trophy.

Well, from your description, playing on-line wasn't the only factor for you. You also said that you played co-op with Anjali... that messes up the trophy as well. In order to get the trophy, you MUST play single player until the trophy pops. That means no on-line AND no local co-op.

At ANY time a second player joins in your game, that character is now available permanently and they will never join your party "story-wise".

• 2 years later...