Rate the trophy difficulty...  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_55.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.32

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

I would say the only difficult part to this game is the hardcore setting, the enemies hit a lot harder, at the end of the game they can wipe you out in 2 hits. Going slowly is the key though but still frustrating.

Having now got the (P) :dance: Hardcore isn't that bad if done with full compliment of 4 characters, solo its a nightmare near the end. Loved the game and all the other trophies, except Helping Hand which is hit and miss as to joining someone who has a skill mastered, due to these skills taking a very long time to get up to the required level.

Edited by sansamb

• 2 weeks later...

I gave it a 4. I don't plat many games but this one only took me 3 days (about 20 hours). That's playing the campaign mode once while reading/searching everything, and then getting the rest of the trophies in random online games.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gave it a 5. Most trophies come easily; however, Helping Hand was a royal pain. Hardcore mode is tough, but manageable as long as you pick either Anjali or Katarina. I am disappointed that Dungeon Siege III was not as robust as the first game in the series or even the second one, but it was still very enjoyable due to multiplayer.

• 4 weeks later...
Gave it a 5. Most trophies come easily; however, Helping Hand was a royal pain. Hardcore mode is tough, but manageable as long as you pick either Anjali or Katarina. I am disappointed that Dungeon Siege III was not as robust as the first game in the series or even the second one, but it was still very enjoyable due to multiplayer.

Agreed I much preferred DS and DS2 in comparison to #3.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I rated it a 5. Helping Hand is a pain in the ass trophy and has a big part in this. I thoroughly enjoyed the challenge of playing hardcore solo the whole way though.

Surprisingly the first part of Jeyne's fight was harder than all other bosses and boss levels on hardcore solo (ogre brute, ogre brute and named NPC). This stage in the boss fight took me 2 days to perfect timing, technique, stance and NPC selection.

I give it a 7, playing hardcore solo. The difficulty was exactly what I expected and wanted in a game like this. A few of the bosses took a bunch of retries, but most of it was challenging but not frustrating. The online stuff can all be done with only one other person, so it's not bad, though it depends a lot on people having the right save files. I didn't hit any glitches at all.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I played it co-op with 2-3 other people and I thought it all was pretty easy. Never really had any trouble, and the hardest parts we made it through in a couple of attempts. This game is probably much harder alone because of the horrible AI, and only being able to play with 2 players. Boring game though.

I voted 3.