Can 2nd Player earn Trophies?

Molasar

Got plat on the vita and wasnt gonna get this due to low trophies. However, GF loves playing it and wants to play it on Ps3 which is cool, gives me chance to play Golden abyss! Now ive played Lego games where 2nd controller will F up your trophies and make it so they dont pop or count and have to go back and redo them. So im just wondering, if we play together say her war, and me a mage.. And im playing 2nd controller.. will trophies pop? Does playing 2nd guy count later on as beating game as certain class? If we both beat game playing whole way through, taking breaks but always playing together.. will it count as both classes being beat and she can go play rog alone whenever to finish the last class needed for trophy?

If anyone can sheed some light on this.. id sure appreciate it. Would save me alot of time and heartache possibly. Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Never saw this post but just to update the answer... Yes... but only controller 1 got trophy, had to go to main menu and switch out characters so c1 had the one that didnt get trophy and c2 had char that did and went back into game and beat boss again only and poped. Not a huge deal, but ...