Rogue Skills Help?

No reason to "save" them as you can reallocate them at the blue arrow dude in town at any time (for a small fee).

I like to max out:

- Movement speed (good for soloing)

- Potion inventory (good for boss fights)

- Critical hits (good for everything)

- Enemy defense down on normal hits (good for co-op)

- Both flavors of damage up (good for everything)

- Poison studs (1 tick of this to get the bonus)

- A few ticks of dodge (good for tanking)

In my opinion, Rogue is the best class and has the best perks. Rogue is my last playthrough and I'm pleasantly surprised how much better it is vs. Mage/Warrior. I thought Warrior really sucked. Mage was ok.

• 3 weeks later...

In addition to what Rhysss said, I have fallen in love with the ability Acid Darts. The more you level it up, the more darts that are thrown, doing more damage to more monsters. Poison affects everything, and does ridiculous damage (the poison damage every second is nearly the same amount of damage my normal bow does). The darts also go through monsters, hitting those annoying summoning monsters past the monsters they have summoned. A few castings can take down large groups of monsters in mere seconds. My rogue is my best character and is breezing through Legend (despite the high amount of damage the monsters do). The only downside is that it is a level 24 spell.

Before I had access to this spell, I used Volley quite a bit. While it doesn't poison, it has a large range and can go through monsters. Though once I got Acid Darts, it became obsolete.

• 1 month later...

I agree with the acid darts being great. I have lvl 10 of both darts and the "speed up" lvl 30 skill and I can just run into a group of enemies, poisone everyone around with 3-4 shots and run back out without being killed or even hit and this works better than many of the AoE spells :)

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

High levels acid darts and high crit are awesome, I found mid way through my playthrough around the cathedral area however I respec'd and tried out the fire traps and they were just demolishing things. I think they lose some of their punch at later levels, but still fun nonetheless.

• 1 year later...