Duplicate your items to sell or give away

Ok so if you got a really good shield and your friend is bugging you to give it to you here is a way to give them the shield without losing it yourself.

Have your friend host an online game then invite you.

Drop your shield (or whatever you want to duplicate)

Now after your friend picks the item up, you push & hold the PS button and quit game.

Start the game up and check you character, it should still have the item you gave away.

I did this with my friend and boosted him to 1 mil (I had an inventory full of gold items)

Ok so if you got a really good shield and your friend is bugging you to give it to you here is a way to give them the shield without losing it yourself.

Have your friend host an online game then invite you.

Drop your shield (or whatever you want to duplicate)

Now after your friend picks the item up, you push & hold the PS button and quit game.

Start the game up and check you character, it should still have the item you gave away.

I did this with my friend and boosted him to 1 mil (I had an inventory full of gold items)

a borderlands copy trick there. thanks for the useful info.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I tagged in my 2P joystick on my online game, dropped everything for my 1P, picked everything up with my 1P. Kicked my 2P. Pressed Circle with 2P to fully exit him out. Pressed Start to bring him back in and he has all his equipment he had before he dropped it for my 1P.

Really great trick to make a lot of money very quickly! Thanks!