The Ultimate King trophy

So I have all trophies but this one. Have 1 char on lv 75 and 2 others cleared hero diff.

How can this be, it is bugged? Or am I supposed to clear legend diff. with All my chars. :eek:

u said you have only 1 75 and two others cleared game with. for the trophy you need to beat the game with all 3 character classes.

For example two warriors and a mage equals no trophy.

well, Like I said I have all other trophies. So ofcourse this means I finnished the hero mode with all 3 classes. The legend mode with 1.

I have no idea what to do now to get the ultimate king trophy :(

Edited by Martylang

update on this.

I joined a multiplayer game with my warrior, ( the last class I finnished normal mode with once. ). Looked for multiplayer game wich had same quest progress and was in act 11. After killing the boss there with party of 4 I got the trophy.

I am glad it was the warrior that glitched if I choose wrong I had to do with my rogue too. So anyway if it bugs try joining a game that is on the last quest and have the same quest progress thingy activated when looking in game browser. ( evne htough you completed it already ).

Cheers,

Freakdjin

can someone give me clearer information about this. are you guys saying that you have to replay another area, go online, or use another set of controllers to get your trophy to pop?

I need a clearer understanding of this issue please.

when you chose to play a local game you will automaticly get to here you fight the last boss and will only take you 5 min to re-do this :

the trophy is not glitched.

when i didnt get this trophy when clearing all different classes i was worried, but the thing is i just conected 3 controls and just before walking into the fairy portal have all 3 classes on screen before entering

Just thought i'd point out that this isn't what you have to do as it certainly didn't work for me. I played the game with rogue through to legend and level 75. Then played as warrior while girlfriend played as mage. we finished hero with Mage as player 1 and only got the 'mage king' trophy. Then i selected my knight as player 1 and killed the boss again with knight, mage and my rogue present. Only received 'knight king' trophy.

Now i'm going to just go online or something as mentioned above so if that works i'll confirm. Seems it is slightly bugged, although not majorly. It seems it won't pop up with multiple ones at a time so you have to let the final class trophy pop up then re-do the boss with anyone

CONFIRMATION: if the trophy does not unlock, simply kill the end boss again with ANY of your 3 character classes. Even a level 75 on hero mode will do. From what i can tell only 1 trophy will ever pop up at a time on this game...or at least it seems so for me. I just quickly killed the boss on hero with my 75 rogue and the ultimate king trophy popped up

Edited by Blitzwing85

Just thought i'd point out that this isn't what you have to do as it certainly didn't work for me. I played the game with rogue through to legend and level 75. Then played as warrior while girlfriend played as mage. we finished hero with Mage as player 1 and only got the 'mage king' trophy. Then i selected my knight as player 1 and killed the boss again with knight, mage and my rogue present. Only received 'knight king' trophy.

Now i'm going to just go online or something as mentioned above so if that works i'll confirm. Seems it is slightly bugged, although not majorly. It seems it won't pop up with multiple ones at a time so you have to let the final class trophy pop up then re-do the boss with anyone

CONFIRMATION: if the trophy does not unlock, simply kill the end boss again with ANY of your 3 character classes. Even a level 75 on hero mode will do. From what i can tell only 1 trophy will ever pop up at a time on this game...or at least it seems so for me. I just quickly killed the boss on hero with my 75 rogue and the ultimate king trophy popped up

Thank you for this useful information. I'm gonna keep this in mind. Thanks mate. :)

It must be clitched!

I cleared the game on hero difficulty with all 3 charactors (got Mage,Rogue,warrior king trophies), but it didn't unlock the ultimate king trophy.

- Right now I'm going through lengend mode to see if it will unlock when complete.

Has any one else had this happen and figure out how to get it?

the trophy is very glitchy. i seen a player who beat the game as a rouge, a mage, and played a game as a warrior but didn't finish the game as the warrior, then he reload his rouge class and beat the game again and he got the trophy for beating the game with all classes.

he didn't beat the game as a warrior at all so he doesn't have that warrior trophy. but he still has to finish the game as a warrior if he wants that trophy as well.

i haven't confirmed this, but it happened.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hmm, we had no trouble getting this trophy. We played Mage + Rogue from the start and beat Hero difficulty, then switched places to play Rogue + Mage and finished the game once more on Hero (which was quite easy this time around) and both trophies (Rogue + Ultimate) popped at once.

Maybe it has something to do with playing coop and not solo?

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...