Rate the trophy difficulty.  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - very easy
    • 10 - very hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_45.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.30

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Puzzler

Voted 4 out of 10. The trophy set is pretty straightforward, the only downside is that there are a lot of easy but time consuming trophies. You'll have to create a total of 3 different character classes and clear the game with each different class. Unfortunately the game starts off with only the default Hero difficulty, meaning you'll have to replay the game over again with a character that you cleared the game with to reach the maximum level of 75 and to clear Legend difficulty. You'll also need to progress through the Story Acts to be able to unlock all the Side Quests that the game has to offer. Having said that, there are only two online/multiplayer trophies to worry about and the game isn't really popular and you might need to find co-op patterns or use spare controllers to get them. The way the game is layout you'll be much better playing the story 4 times.

• 1 month later...

Gave it a 4.

If you have 3 buddies who are good gamers, this is a 1 (easy but time consuming).

If you don't have any buddies and you keep getting paired with online idiots, this is a 9...mainly due to All for One. That fight is challenging even on hero difficulty...I've tried a bunch of times on Legend and it's almost instant death LOL.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The warrior is garbage, the mage isnt much better. Those campaigns can be frustrating and make the game a lot longer if you dont use the rogue first.

the 4 player beat the game trophy has the potential to be a pain.

I obtained 100% in about 35 hours. Of course, the bulk of it was grinding one character up to level 75 (22 hrs I believe).

If you have someone on your friends list to play the game with, it is VERY fun.

Since it is about a 35hr game without a plat, it's a tough decision for most to invest in, i get that. However, if you enjoy sacred 2/diablo type games, I would HIGHLY recommend this.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

voted 4, not to difficult. i just concentrated on my first character that was a mage, got him to level 75 and with a second controller sprinted through the game for rogue and warrior with my level 75 mage destroying everything including the last boss with ease, this saves a lot of time as for me this game is quite boring.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

4 playthroughs, and a Warrior class that is useless (Mage build was the best) make this a 4.

Co-op wasn't as problematic as i regularly found others willing to join me almost any time during the day (and night!).

As for whining about investing all this time for no plat? Hey, i paid $0.99 for this, best investment i ever made.

• 2 months later...