Co-op Partners Thread (Read First Post!)

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting2.png

Coop Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

Please keep all discussions and planning in the coop boosting thread. Please do not create another thread if you're looking for a partner.

Edited by BreadSkin

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi I am from the Eu, Netherlands.

Currently playing mage level 41 on the legend? difficulty. Not sure if it's called legend :p The harder one.

I might be in for making a new rogue or warrior for the trophy. Or play with mage. I prefer 2 maybe 3 player max, because of lag and chaos and such.

I solod the boss as mage pretty easy I havent seen other mages only using my combo yet so that was cool :-)

I use 5 stone grip and 5 stone escape. Just put grip down on floor then use basic attack if monster come close you blink away with the escape. Really easy lots of dmg. for the 3de spell you can use healing or mana regen or anything you prefer really. The rest in passive defense stuff.

my psn account is Freakdjin.

Cheers,

marty.

Edited by Martylang

Hi everyone, I'm @ level 36ish & want to do the item trade exploit for the "1 Million Gold" trophy. Obviously, I prefer that you're around my level then our items will be more or less equally valued.

You can be the host & we'll swap 1-2 items at first- just to certain it's duplicating. Just send me a msg on PSN/reply here, I'm on @ nights Est time.

Thanks!

Man.... is it just me or are all the games either "local" or reserved for friends? Couldn't find a game to join at all. Anyway, feel free to add me as well. Just send me a quick message letting me know you read my post and I'll add. I usually play in the afternoon starting around 6:30ish. Just started playing two days ago. :dance:

Next time I play (probably Friday) I will host an online game and anyone can join. I know it can be hard finding groups to play online games with sometimes.

Hey everybody, in terms of setting up a game to host- it requires parameters such as how many levels apart between the host & those that join his/her game. We should start listing what level our character(s) are.

I guess I should toss my hat into the ring as well. I have a level 35 Rogue and I'm almost at the end of the game on Hero. I just need 3 other people to help get the 2nd multiplayer trophy. I'm more than happy to help out with anything you need as well.

PSN: magnus_deacon

Just put Dungeon in the message, I'll know whatcha mean.

feel free to add me for the League of Kings and One For All trophies. not only that but also for fun if you wish because playing online gives you better loot and more gold which also helps with getting 1 million gold trophy.

Leo_the_Lion25

And have Dungeon Hunter: Alliance or DHA in the message

Whenever the Online play is returned send request labeled with Dungeon Hunter.Blanks will be denied.Ive got a warrior level 35(atm),rogue lvl 6,and mage lvl 12.Im on EST and mainly play during the weekend,occassionaly play during the week.

Edited by GAMER4U2H8

I almost feel bad for saying but I'm 2 trophies shy of 100% on this one already. I am willing to help out anyone who needs it though. All I have left is beating the game with the mage for the last 2 trophies.

Just so you know, you can't go any higher than level 75. Big shock there huh?

You CAN get all the multiplayer trophies offline if you have enough controllers though.