Is this game worth buying?

Hey guys, I've just noticed that this game is now down to just over £6 and I was thinking of buying it for another easy platinum, and to actually spend a little more time on my Vita as I've kinda neglected it since buying. I was just wondering if any of you think it's worth buying, and if not, how come? Also, I know there's a separate thread for platinum difficulty, but if you could let me know how you feel about the overall 100% difficulty it'd be very much appreciated.

Thanks guys, Ryeangle.

That is a pretty good price for the game. I bought it at full price, and I can definitely say it was not worth what I paid for it. The game is top down dungeon explorer. It offers no real depth other then a quick hack and slash distraction. I would buy it for $5, but I would say don't expect anything amazing out of the game. It does what it was meant to do, and that's provide mindless button mashing entertainment.

The game is also pretty annoying when you play with other people. Everyone must be on the screen at the same time. You cannot move any further if someone reaches the edge of your screen. This is the biggest disappointment, because the game actually is a lot more enjoyable and difficult with other people thrown into the mix.

Still, $5 is a good price. I would encourage you to get it for that price. The platinum is not very difficult at all. It will take a good deal of grinding and some assistance from boosters.

Hey guys, I've just noticed that this game is now down to just over £6 and I was thinking of buying it for another easy platinum, and to actually spend a little more time on my Vita as I've kinda neglected it since buying. I was just wondering if any of you think it's worth buying, and if not, how come? Also, I know there's a separate thread for platinum difficulty, but if you could let me know how you feel about the overall 100% difficulty it'd be very much appreciated.

Thanks guys, Ryeangle.

I've just brought a retail copy for £10.99 just had a little go on the multiplayer I'm quite impressed. I'd recommend this game for the PSN PS+ price.