Desperately need help....

Things you need to know before you read on:

I am a woman, I'm a newbie gamer and I've never played this kind of game before. In other words I know next to nothing :)

I'm playing as warrior...

1) How do I defeat the Cremator? My health decreases the minute I get close to him.

2) I have a glowing sword and staff hanging over my head. What does that mean?

Any tips/hints anyone could think of that would help a complete newbie like myself would be greatly appreciated. :D

Okay I defeated the Cremator and have finished three quests. I'm off to kill the goblin king and now I have encountered a statue that gives me a glowing unlimited symbol over my head. What am I missing about these glowing symbols? What do they do?

Edited by FootballPsycho
Merging.

The glowing symbols are most likely buffs. Otherwise known as thingies that give you extra power temporarily. You're probably talking about the pillars that offer speed and xp boosts. They don't last long and mean pretty much nothing.

The statues give you health potions. I would get a lot of them since your playing a warrior. Imo they are by far the gimpest class. Rogue and mage are much better and are more fun to play.

Warrior is the more powerfull for me,

I finished in solo mode the legend part with fingers in the noise :p

But you need to have a lot of potions and good build, if you need i can help

What's your level ?

there is another topic here : http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/dungeon-hunter-alliance-vita/199821-best-warrior-build.html#post3661743

i put there my build if you need

Edited by Shiroung

I only just started playing a few days ago and being a newbie gamer I guess I don't move so fast. I'm currently roaming around in the aqueduct and I'm level 12. I've returned to the pit a couple of times in between quests to level up, get cheap potions and stock up on money. I'm at 30 in str, 10 dxt, 15 end, and 12 eng.

Any recommendations as to what weapons I should keep and which are only good for cash?

Your first pb is that you don t have endu

thats where you must put all your points

0 in dex,

0 in ene,

Force juste for carry your items

Endu all the rest

And if you found take items with hp recovery and a lot of armor of course

All the items that need dex or ene, you can sell with no regret

you must carry only ones whose needed force

Your first pb is that you don t have endu

thats where you must put all your points

0 in dex,

0 in ene,

Force juste for carry your items

Endu all the rest

And if you found take items with hp recovery and a lot of armor of course

All the items that need dex or ene, you can sell with no regret

you must carry only ones whose needed force

I'll try that. Thanks :)

Argh! I can't beat the depth beast and wanted to get to the surface (village) again, but when I walk through the portal from the reservoir to the aqueduct I lose all my potions? I don't recall that happening before. Have I not being paying attention to this before or is it a glitch or is the game messing with me?

Also, is it possible to drop off weapons in a big pile, leave the aqueduct and then come back to pick them up later to sell them in the village?

Edited by Kayenne

For the potions, it seems to be a bug :/

And no it s not possible your tips with items :p

but in your bag you can transmut items fo money

Bummer :D So...just to make things clear...I can safely sell all orbs and staffs as long as I'm playing as warrior, right? Weapons don't carry over for when I switch to mage and rogue? Thanks again :)