Greattttttttt..... where is everyone?

Just picked up this game today. Read some reviews and decided to make the purchase. So far its an awesome game. I have 10 plats on the vita thus far and this game is def on the top of the list in quality and stability. Surprised to see the forums are pretty dead for this title.

1. Anyone else just starting this?

2. Do kills on weapons carry over on play throughs?

3. Why is this game so much better than the silent hill book of memories?

4. I'm unsure how chatter box trophy can be miss able if quest npcs require interaction to start the quest. Or am I reading the requirements wrong?

Just picked up this game today. Read some reviews and decided to make the purchase. So far its an awesome game. I have 10 plats on the vita thus far and this game is def on the top of the list in quality and stability. Surprised to see the forums are pretty dead for this title.

1. Anyone else just starting this?

2. Do kills on weapons carry over on play throughs?

3. Why is this game so much better than the silent hill book of memories?

4. I'm unsure how chatter box trophy can be miss able if quest npcs require interaction to start the quest. Or am I reading the requirements wrong?

1. I'm sure there is, just not here :p

2. Yep.

3. Because it's not a survival-horror-turned-action-RPG ;)

4. It's only potentially missable if you play online. Given some quest NPCs can only be interacted with once or twice, if someone else in the game talks to an NPC to receive/hand in a quest, you won't have a chance to talk to them yourself. If you play offline though, then it isn't missable whatsoever, the potential only comes into play when you start questing online.

Thanks Raven! I have been playing offline and am loving it so far. On Act 4 and its definitely a fun game. Hopefully people are still playing it to get online trophies!

I'm sure you'll be able to find enough people, either through simple searching on the boosting thread. When I played it 6 months ago there was generally a game or two available to join.

i think it's a very entertaining game, just finished the game once with warrior class and started out on legend difficulty. it'll be a long ride for me to get to the platinum of this one, but i think it's doable

Let me know when your ready to do the online trophies. I'm about 30% done with the trophies so far.