Why am I not getting XP anymore?

So I already finished the game once and started another playthru and I'm about half way thru the game again and I'm level 62, I was making sure I bought something from all the merchants so I went to the guys that reset your stats and ever since then my XP wont go up anymore. I'm stuck half way thru level 62 and it will not change anymore.

Any help will be appreciated, thanx.

• 4 weeks later...
Maybe you are playing through stages that have weaker enemies and with lower levels, I once experienced that when I was backtracking, I wasn't gaining any exp. but when I moved on another area I was gaining Exp. again.

I tried new areas and brack tracking thru old areas and it still doesn't give any XP. Haven't tried since I posted this so I'll reload it a few times or something and see. I'm so close to lvl 75 it makes me not wanna play anymore if I gotta start over. Thanx for the reply.

Oh and I killed a bunch of people higher lvl than me and it wouldn't give any XP either. I'm also playing on the hardest difficulty if that matters.

I tried new areas and brack tracking thru old areas and it still doesn't give any XP. Haven't tried since I posted this so I'll reload it a few times or something and see. I'm so close to lvl 75 it makes me not wanna play anymore if I gotta start over. Thanx for the reply.

Oh and I killed a bunch of people higher lvl than me and it wouldn't give any XP either. I'm also playing on the hardest difficulty if that matters.

Jus play around the elemental towers. Since u r close 2 the lv.75, u can grind there. They r the higher levels nd it might not giv as much exp, since u r high levels but shudnt take 2 long.

• 4 months later...