CHATTERBOX Trophy HELP!!!

Check out the guide by Molasar, I supplied a supplemental list for his guide of all NPC's that have ability to talk to. Open a window or chat with them at least once and check each off as you do it.

Scroll down to "Big Spender" Trophy. There is a merchants list and it will help with Chatterbox as well.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/dungeon-hunter-alliance-vita/guide/

Edited by staticsnake

• 1 month later...

Can you cumulate them on legendary and hero mode? Cause I've done my 1st playthrough, got the big spender and hero of the people, and still no trophy... Though I'm sure I 've talked to everyone.

Edit: finally go it in legendary on a quest giver... maybe someone had taken the quest instead of me in multiplayer.

Edited by GastNDorf

I finally got it in the middle of my legendary playthrough, while talking to a quest giver.

SO, that answers my question: yes, you can cumulate on hero and legendary at least on the same character.

And also a hint for the reason you guys might get the trophy: I was playing online in this segment of the game, maybe someone took the quest instead of me and then the quest finished itself so no possibility to talk to him after. Be careful if you play online then, that you are the only one taking the quests.

• 6 months later...
I finally got it in the middle of my legendary playthrough, while talking to a quest giver.

SO, that answers my question: yes, you can cumulate on hero and legendary at least on the same character.

Thank God for this! Big spender and chatter box haven't popped yet, just started legendary.

* just got it. It was a NPC in a cage in a act 12 ish

Edited by Ron-A-Palooza