Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Hey I got my vita at the midnight launch (feb 15th) and I have dungeon hunters alliance, anyone want to join me in a game to get some trophies message me.

my psn: skyrainbow88

Edited by BreadSkin

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm picking up my copy of this in the morning. Need a break from ninja gaiden and umvc3.... The two hardest games to get a platinum in ive ever attempted.. So I'll be looking to get the two trophies only possible through multiplayer out of the way as soon as possible in this game.

Add me as a friend : Smookler

Hi everyone.

I'm looking for people who want to earn the ''United We Stand'' trophy.

I have a save game ready, starting at the final battles of the game in Hero difficulty.

If you want to help, you can add me to PSN or post a reply here. Then we can pick a time or date if needed.

I am online at the moment.

PSN: Racamo

Trophy: United We Stand

Timezone: GMT+1

Hi everyone.

I'm looking for people who want to earn the ''United We Stand'' trophy.

I have a save game ready, starting at the final battles of the game in Hero difficulty.

If you want to help, you can add me to PSN or post a reply here. Then we can pick a time or date if needed.

I am online at the moment.

PSN: Racamo

Trophy: United We Stand

Timezone: GMT+1

I can help you. Also I would like to make - Kill last boss without taking damage. )))

Oh man, you're right. I thought that trophy was just to kill the final boss. Do you think it's possible to reload that save game after the boss? Or quit the game really quick after defeating it. Then we can do it again a few times. One or two people just keep running away and the others attack and vice versa.

Edit: I can confirm that once you finished the game you can keep playing the final battle over and over again.

Edit2: I got both trophies. If you need someone for a trophy you can still add and invite me as long as im playing this game.

Edited by Racamo

Ahoy.

Alas, I am 1 single trophy away from my first Vita Platinum trophy. And I cannot seem for the life of me find someone who can assist for my last.

I need to beat the final boss without taking a single hit, so if I could find someone who can repeatedly try with until we achieve it, I'm more than willing to help out in any way I can to return the favor.

PSN ID: ModSquade

hi i need the trophy united we stand when somebody need it too please write in the list

i am at the end so we can do it if we have 4 people. Please write down your best character with the best level. AT least you should have a character like level 35

1.Kevin22101993 level 38

Edited by kevin22101993

hi i need the trophy united we stand when somebody need it too please write in the list

i am at the end so we can do it if we have 4 people. Please write down your best character with the best level. AT least you should have a character like level 35

1.Kevin22101993 level 38

add me onto the list as i also wanna get the gold for not getting hit by the dark fairy.

this will be my 3rd plat on the vita (got uncharted: golden abyss and motorstorm rc)