Rate the trophy difficulty  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_45.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.30

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Labartu

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Got it. I think this is a 3/10

The game isn't really hard but it's tedious

The hitboxes are weird, some abilities won't work right (like Mage's meteorite) and it feels a bit unbalanced from time to time

Wouldn't recommend getting this game

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I gave it a 3.

The games difficulty is pretty much the same throughout, even on Legend difficulty. As you level up as your opponents do. Can be annoying doing four playthroughs though.

The online trophies can be a pain to get though, i was really lucky in getting the 'United as we stand trophy'

I did my last three all at the same time, for example i'd finish chapter one with every character before moving on to chapter 2. Made it feel less of a grind

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure how people are giving this game a 2 or a 3... Disney games get those grades. You need some skills with a dungeon crawler to complete this game without dieing alot. I gave it a 5 partially because of all the playthroughs. It is a simple crawl but still more difficult than alot of other games. Started the Legend playthrough now and then I will have the plat.

Just realised I never cast my vote for this. It's a 4. Harder than RPGs I've given 3 to (Ateliers, Hyperdimension Neptunias), but not actually difficult enough to warrant anything higher. I did play most of it in co-op with a good partner, so that probably altered it slightly for me. Had I done it all solo, it may've been a 5 for me.

• 1 month later...

I would give it a solid 4. Only trouble I had was with the first 18 levels of the warrior. The warrior class is complete gimp until useful skills can be used. Playing the game 4 times was a drag for sure and online is a guessing game. Veryyyyy small amount of reliable people playing. Would pass on this unless you like playing the game 4 times in a row.

Edited by Ron-A-Palooza

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 years later...