Pet theft

Boba_Fett665

I was in a room with a couple random people and yes on-line the servers are not down. One of them walked over to me and my monkey jumped over to him and then he logged out with it! WTF?! I did trade or move or anything. He just took it and poofed! I'm guessing there is no way to get it back?

I heard that people can mod the game and hack the game online now on the new servers. Dunno how or if that's possible, but nowadays HALF of the online games I join have those people wielding those Huge Glowing Weapons (The glow is so strong you don't even see the weapon, looks like lightsabers), and similar glowing pets. Those weapons and pets do MILLIONS of damage per hit, and I never saw stuff like that in the game before, so I assume they're modded/hacked weapons. Maybe pet theft is also a mod/hack?

Update: Same thing happened to me tonight. It's not a mod/hack, it's an exploit in the game. Dunno if it's new or not. But be aware, anyone online can steal your entire equipment if they want to. If you keep move they can't do it, but if you stand still, they basically open a window to view your equipment except it's also some kind of trade window where they just take whatever they want that you're wearing. You get no prompt or nothing.

PSN: Dice_Hazard

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Dice_Hazard.png

Edited by DiceHazard