Pet and Godly Armor swapping

I saw there was a thread from about a year ago, but thought I would go ahead and make this so there was something more recent.

I'm missing Apprentice and Monk animus, but have everything else including a Godly set. If you want to arrange a item borrow session, send me as message. :)

• 2 weeks later...
I saw there was a thread from about a year ago, but thought I would go ahead and make this so there was something more recent.

I'm missing Apprentice and Monk animus, but have everything else including a Godly set. If you want to arrange a item borrow session, send me as message. :)

Not sure if you still are willing to swap, bit I sure could use some help. I *think* all I'm missing is the hamster; I have a odd collection of godly armor, but none match. I'm getting worried that I won't get this completed before the servers shutdown.

Sidenote: I only started this game when I foolishly agreed to play this game starting a few weeks back with a guy on my friend's list. Only after I started did I find out that the servers are shutting down. My friend isn't a big trophy person, so now I'm kinda on my own. I have most everything completed, but a few odd trophies, and the godly armor & all pets are two I still need.