DLC partners thread

This is not a trophy boosting thread, it is merely a way for the PS3T community to come together if they so desire to play and complete any or all of the five DLC maps together.

I'm looking for 74+ characters wanting to play the DLC maps for fun and to try and get some of the weapons that the bosses drop. I have the following characters:

Level Class - Type (weapon level weapon name)

83 Huntress - DPS (137 Shai Hulud)

74 Monk - DPS (58 Qi)

77 Monk - Tower (24 Ogre's Childhood Toy)

74 Squire - Tower (56 Patellar Hammer)

72 Apprentice - DPS (43 Undying Rod)

My girlfriend will also likely join for the majority of these sessions. I can't remember her exact specifications but she has an 84 Apprentice DPS character and both 78 Squire/Huntress tower characters.

We're really looking for someone who has strong defenses though if you have high enough DPS and can handle ogres on insane then that's fine too. We have a solid build for Mistymire and Morrago and we're working on Aquanos and Sky City to a lesser extent (we still can't do Crystalline Dimension).

If anyone is interested feel free to add me: MisterTidds

Edited by January-Embers

This is not a trophy boosting thread, it is merely a way for the PS3T community to come together if they so desire to play and complete any or all of the five DLC maps together.

I'm looking for 74+ characters wanting to play the DLC maps for fun and to try and get some of the weapons that the bosses drop. I have the following characters:

Level Class - Type (weapon level weapon name)

83 Huntress - DPS (137 Shai Hulud)

77 Monk - Tower (58 Qi)

74 Squire - Tower (56 Patellar Hammer)

72 Apprentice - DPS (45 Undying Rod)

My girlfriend will also likely join for the majority of these sessions. I can't remember her exact specifications but she has an 84 Apprentice DPS character and both 78 Squire/Huntress tower characters.

We're really looking for someone who has strong defenses though if you have high enough DPS and can handle ogres on insane then that's fine too. We have a solid build for Mistymire and Morrago and we're working on Aquanos and Sky City to a lesser extent (we still can't do Crystalline Dimension).

If anyone is interested feel free to add me: MisterTidds

I am interested those were the parts I am not taking yet except misty on insane I alread knew misty but the rest no. Freind request sent.

• 1 month later...