True Nobility Trophy Help

lost4lost

Tried last night to get it and seemed like i got 50 monsters in 5 seconds but maybe not. I am fairly new on this game and only been playing 5 days of this game so dont know everything about it. Can someone explain best strategy on how to get this trophy. I tried the guide way last night but didnt achieve it but seemed like i was close. I have several characters above level 70 and this use to be brother save but he let me take over and play. He doesnt kno how to do get this trophy either. If someone would join me on game let me know. but since im fairly new i was hoping someone can explain how to get it better.

Earned the Lord Award on at least Medium Difficulty

The Lord Award is given for killing 50 monsters within 5 seconds. You don't really need to go after this as it is quite likely you'll unlock it while playing on one of the campaign maps on Insane Difficulty, or whilst going after the Survival mode trophies. Get your Level 70 DPS-Huntress out and spam Piercing Shot and you'll get it easily.

You can see if you have achieved the award at the end of the round by checking the Hero tab at the Crystal and pressing . You can also check it at the Crystal in the Tavern.

I get this one all the time

Start a round of glitterhelm on HARD.

Set up towers with tower squire for all areas.

Finish round. Make sure you have proper set of of towers in alll areas after first round.

You will get the lord achievement if you upgrade your towers with a farily good Tower squire.

I get this one all the time

Start a round of glitterhelm on HARD.

Set up towers with tower squire for all areas.

Finish round. Make sure you have proper set of of towers in alll areas after first round.

You will get the lord achievement if you upgrade your towers with a farily good Tower squire.

May i add you on ps3 so you can help me out? Ill give you points, weapons, Armour or whatever. On whoever helps me. If have mic, would help. I have mic also.

sent ya a friend invite. I mostly play at night. Im on central time zone. Anyone else willing to help? i tried for about half hour more today but failed. Think i got good strategy down now but jus need help and also need huge group of monsters to spawn. Early rounds are difficult.

Actually you should not worry about that trophy, It will come out naturally, maybe it's already there, you did not mention what stat your heroes are?

:think::think:

What you have to worry is if you are capable of playing DD in months.

The game is not that hard, specially if you are lucky to get a 110^ soul focuser, for your huntress.

The help I'm offering is some maps you have difficulty, like insane to insane+ levels.

The reason also why I wanted to help is it help me as well to level up my heroes. Because I'm tired of being kick online.

Actually you should not worry about that trophy, It will come out naturally, maybe it's already there, you did not mention what stat your heroes are?

:think::think:

What you have to worry is if you are capable of playing DD in months.

The game is not that hard, specially if you are lucky to get a 110^ soul focuser, for your huntress.

The help I'm offering is some maps you have difficulty, like insane to insane+ levels.

The reason also why I wanted to help is it help me as well to level up my heroes. Because I'm tired of being kick online.

I always hear that and it didnt come naturally for me. I beat all levels on insane. Its because im new to this game and havent played it long hours. Couple days ago i learned how to use piercing shot. haha. So you can see why i need help. My hero stats? wizard is level 81, fairy girl is level 80, knight is level 75, monk is level 72 i believe. I would know if i had that trophy, believe me. Im a huge trophy hunter and check often. Have over 10,000 trophies so i know for sure i dont have the trophy yet. It is my last trophy i need.

I always hear that and it didnt come naturally for me. I beat all levels on insane. Its because im new to this game and havent played it long hours. Couple days ago i learned how to use piercing shot. haha. So you can see why i need help. My hero stats? wizard is level 81, fairy girl is level 80, knight is level 75, monk is level 72 i believe. I would know if i had that trophy, believe me. Im a huge trophy hunter and check often. Have over 10,000 trophies so i know for sure i dont have the trophy yet. It is my last trophy i need.

That might be a glitch, cause that's imposibble to miss, if you had reached the insane level, don't know now how i can help, but will send u invite, right now I am helping 1 gamer.

Off topic. What level is that 110^ Soul Focuser? Best I've seen is ~55^ at level 74. Of course I have notoriously bad luck when it comes to loot.

I got it when I was farming alchem on insane when my dps was just level 71, that soul focuser I mentioned was for level 78, so imagine it took me sometime before I was able to use it. And it's the only weapon I'm using ever since.

I saw you've got the trophy?

Just curious to know how?

And congrats on additional platinum on your collections

:applause::applause::applause:

• 4 months later...